Video Gamer Play // Fortnite season 8 battle pass will be given away free
Fortnite season 8 battle pass will be given away free
In an unprecedented move, Fortnite will give away its next monthly battle pass for free as a reward for completing a fresh set of challenges.
Fortnite season eight is still two weeks away – despite season seven’s regular 10-week challenge period now being up. To plug the gap, Epic has cooked up a round of free “Overtime Challenges” which go live from today’s patch 7.40.
Complete 13 of these Overtime Challenges and you’ll get season eight’s battle pass without charge.
- Destiny 2 Google Stadia players can only play with other Stadia players at launch June 17, 2019
- You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon Sword and Shield June 17, 2019
- Blizzard asks survey respondents if they’re aware of plans to “squish” World of Warcraft’s max cap June 16, 2019
- Shenmue 3 dev is listening to fan “concerns” about Epic Game Store exclusivity June 16, 2019
- 7 months later, Bethesda has finally delivered the Fallout 76 canvas bags June 15, 2019
- 17 minutes of Frontier’s promising Planet Zoo – and a snippet of poo physics June 15, 2019
- Toonstruck is currently free on GOG.com June 15, 2019
- Bethesda extends Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter pre-beta June 15, 2019
- Treyarch nerfs controversial Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 DLC weapon June 15, 2019
- It looks like The Last of Us 2 is set for February 2020 June 15, 2019