Video Gamer Play // Fran Bow dev’s deliciously sinister narrative adv...
Fran Bow dev’s deliciously sinister narrative adventure Little Misfortune gets first trailer
Killmonday Games, the developer behind 2015’s wonderfully macabre point-and-click adventure Fran Bow, has unveiled the first trailer for its upcoming Little Misfortune, due to launch on PC next year.
Little Misfortune, which is set in the same universe as Fran Bow, charts the tribulations of 8-year-old Misfortune Ramirez Hernandez. Misfortune (and, by extension, the player) is set the task of winning the mysterious Mr. Voice’s “game”, in order to secure Eternal Happiness for her mother. “Mysteries are unravelled,” explains Killmonday, “and a little bit of bad luck unfolds”.
Little Misfortune is described an exploration-focussed interactive story, featuring characters “both sweet and dark”, where the choices you make along the way have consequences.
- After all these years, World of Warcraft adds a potion to understand your enemy with December 17, 2018
- Someone is using My PS4 Life videos to work out player counts for loads of games December 17, 2018
- Fallout 76 players say the Atom shop prices are getting out of hand December 17, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate glitch shows you should be careful what you wish for December 17, 2018
- Xbox One S with Red Dead Redemption 2 and Battlefield 5 for under £200 December 17, 2018
- Pillars of Eternity 2 will still come to consoles, including Switch, in 2019 December 17, 2018
- You can get a free PC copy of Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey via Google’s Project Stream December 17, 2018
- Arc System Works is making a Granblue Fantasy fighting game December 17, 2018
- Street Fighter 5’s new DLC character Kage is basically Evil Ryu with a twist December 17, 2018
- Mutant Year Zero’s misfits are some of 2018’s best characters December 17, 2018