Video Gamer Play // Frostpunk adds free story DLC the Fall of Winterhome
Frostpunk adds free story DLC the Fall of Winterhome
11 bit Studios has released a free new story scenario, The Fall of Winterhome, for frozen PC city-building game Frostpunk.
The scenario tells how Winterhome, a town you seek during the main campaign, fell. It offers hours of story as well as new visuals, mechanics, buildings (Repair Station and others) “and more”, according to the Frostpunk update blurb and patch notes.
Scenarios are Frostpunk’s thing to do after you finish the main campaign. They’re shorter, tighter capsules of campaign focused around stretching a few mechanics to their limits rather than offering the whole toolbox for use. They’re challenging as a result.
- After all these years, World of Warcraft adds a potion to understand your enemy with December 17, 2018
- Someone is using My PS4 Life videos to work out player counts for loads of games December 17, 2018
- Fallout 76 players say the Atom shop prices are getting out of hand December 17, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate glitch shows you should be careful what you wish for December 17, 2018
- Xbox One S with Red Dead Redemption 2 and Battlefield 5 for under £200 December 17, 2018
- Pillars of Eternity 2 will still come to consoles, including Switch, in 2019 December 17, 2018
- You can get a free PC copy of Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey via Google’s Project Stream December 17, 2018
- Arc System Works is making a Granblue Fantasy fighting game December 17, 2018
- Street Fighter 5’s new DLC character Kage is basically Evil Ryu with a twist December 17, 2018
- Mutant Year Zero’s misfits are some of 2018’s best characters December 17, 2018