Video Gamer Play // Frostpunk adds free story DLC the Fall of Winterhome
Frostpunk adds free story DLC the Fall of Winterhome
11 bit Studios has released a free new story scenario, The Fall of Winterhome, for frozen PC city-building game Frostpunk.
The scenario tells how Winterhome, a town you seek during the main campaign, fell. It offers hours of story as well as new visuals, mechanics, buildings (Repair Station and others) “and more”, according to the Frostpunk update blurb and patch notes.
Scenarios are Frostpunk’s thing to do after you finish the main campaign. They’re shorter, tighter capsules of campaign focused around stretching a few mechanics to their limits rather than offering the whole toolbox for use. They’re challenging as a result.
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider is on sale and early adopters are not happy October 21, 2018
- Silent Hill comes to Metal Gear Survive for a limited-time Halloween event October 21, 2018
- Epic teases Halloween-themed “Fortnitemares” in a series of cryptic Fortnite tweets October 21, 2018
- Best gaming headset 2018 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC October 21, 2018
- Report: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 server rates are a third of what they were in the beta October 21, 2018
- Dark Souls on Switch is a current-gen port with last-gen visuals October 21, 2018
- Valve pushes back Artifact beta to just nine days before release October 21, 2018
- Ubisoft to terminate online services for Just Dance 2018 on last-gen consoles October 21, 2018
- Dreadnought developer Six Foot lays off “about a third” of its staff October 21, 2018
- Free-roam Zombie Survival VR could be the Laser Tag of the future October 21, 2018