Video Gamer Play // Frostpunk adds free story DLC the Fall of Winterhome
Frostpunk adds free story DLC the Fall of Winterhome
11 bit Studios has released a free new story scenario, The Fall of Winterhome, for frozen PC city-building game Frostpunk.
The scenario tells how Winterhome, a town you seek during the main campaign, fell. It offers hours of story as well as new visuals, mechanics, buildings (Repair Station and others) “and more”, according to the Frostpunk update blurb and patch notes.
Scenarios are Frostpunk’s thing to do after you finish the main campaign. They’re shorter, tighter capsules of campaign focused around stretching a few mechanics to their limits rather than offering the whole toolbox for use. They’re challenging as a result.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019