Video Gamer Play // Game Dev Tycoon adds ultra hard mode where you combat p...
Game Dev Tycoon adds ultra hard mode where you combat piracy with DRM
Video games development simulator Game Dev Tycoon now has an ultra difficult “Pirate Mode” where your software gets pirated.
Emulating the real world problem of piracy, this advanced option will see reduced sales on all of your games. “Bankruptcy is likely”, you are told.
Game Dev Tycoon originally hit the headlines – and found success – when it forced those who had pirated the game itself to unwittingly fail from the effects of in-game piracy. Now you can opt in, instead.
- Here’s a glimpse at Battlefield 5 battle royale August 18, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is having a better time of it outside Steam August 18, 2018
- A mortgage broker worked out the real world cost of a house in Skyrim August 18, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Two-Point Hospital, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Geforce 1060 and more August 18, 2018
- FIFA 19 is going big on the Spanish league August 18, 2018
- Bungie makes a new, more accessible version of the hardest weapon to get in Destiny 2 August 18, 2018
- Valve accidentally launches Steam.tv early August 18, 2018
- Video games magazines and me August 18, 2018
- H1Z1 PS4 producer on spectacular launch, balancing and what comes next August 17, 2018
- Buy Super Mario Party from the Nintendo Store, get a free lamp August 17, 2018