Video Gamer Play // Game Dev Tycoon adds ultra hard mode where you combat p...
Game Dev Tycoon adds ultra hard mode where you combat piracy with DRM
Video games development simulator Game Dev Tycoon now has an ultra difficult “Pirate Mode” where your software gets pirated.
Emulating the real world problem of piracy, this advanced option will see reduced sales on all of your games. “Bankruptcy is likely”, you are told.
Game Dev Tycoon originally hit the headlines – and found success – when it forced those who had pirated the game itself to unwittingly fail from the effects of in-game piracy. Now you can opt in, instead.
- Warframe’s massive open-world Venus expansion, Fortuna, is out next month on PC October 19, 2018
- PUBG’s Training Mode map is now available on Xbox One via the Public Test Server October 19, 2018
- Brooding co-operative action-RPG Ashen will be out by the end of this year, says dev October 19, 2018
- Agent 47 can dress up as a sinister scarecrow in Hitman’s free Hallowe’en DLC pack October 19, 2018
- Splash Damage is ending development on its free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb October 19, 2018
- Soulcalibur 6 review – a return to form that’s not without its flaws October 19, 2018
- UK mags GamesTM and GamesMaster shut down October 19, 2018
- PUBG’s PC Event Mode has been cancelled this week due to a “critical error” October 19, 2018
- PlayStation 4 exclusive Days Gone delayed October 19, 2018
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales review – a card game with the heart of a blockbuster October 19, 2018