Video Gamer Play // Game Dev Tycoon adds ultra hard mode where you combat p...
Game Dev Tycoon adds ultra hard mode where you combat piracy with DRM
Video games development simulator Game Dev Tycoon now has an ultra difficult “Pirate Mode” where your software gets pirated.
Emulating the real world problem of piracy, this advanced option will see reduced sales on all of your games. “Bankruptcy is likely”, you are told.
Game Dev Tycoon originally hit the headlines – and found success – when it forced those who had pirated the game itself to unwittingly fail from the effects of in-game piracy. Now you can opt in, instead.
- City 17 from Half-Life 2 as a city map May 26, 2018
- Microsoft stealth-releases new PC racing game Miami Street May 26, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Xbox One X bundles, Splatoon amiibo, NES Classic and more May 26, 2018
- Epic issues Fortnite scam warning as free V-Bucks videos flood YouTube May 26, 2018
- Don’t worry Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland fans, you can go to the World Cup in FIFA 18 May 26, 2018
- Samsung adds FreeSync support to select 4K TVs May 26, 2018
- DICE boss says Battlefield V’s women are here to stay May 26, 2018
- Why small choices matter when it comes to character creation in RPGs May 26, 2018
- Telltale Games delays The Wolf Among Us’ second season into 2019 May 25, 2018
- Investigative open-world Lovecraft horror The Sinking City gets a new teaser trailer May 25, 2018