Video Gamer Play // Gamescom is getting its own announcement show
Gamescom is getting its own announcement show
This year’s Gamescom will open with an announcement-filled livestream featuring reveals from “major game publishers”. The broadcast will be called Gamescom: Opening Night Live, and it’ll be hosted by Geoff Keighley.
You’ll be able to watch on Monday 19th August at 7pm UK time (that’s 2pm Eastern or 11am Pacific).
Keighley, of course, is the host and producer of the annual Game Awards in December. He also holds court in his E3 Coliseum throughout that trade show every June.
- Spider-Man PS4 dev reveals cool Easter egg no-one noticed April 20, 2019
- Epic has already banned thousands of Fortnite World Cup participants for cheating April 20, 2019
- Assassin’s Creed Unity players review-bomb Steam page with positivity April 20, 2019
- Leaked Days Gone gameplay doesn’t reveal much, but does give us a good idea of what to expect April 20, 2019
- Warner Bros. is trying to plug Mortal Kombat 11 leaks after street date is broken April 20, 2019
- Nintendo is deleting what it deems inappropriate Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stages April 20, 2019
- The mysterious world of Las Meninas April 20, 2019
- Falcon Age and Stranger’s Wrath: animals go to war April 19, 2019
- After 11 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019
- After nearly 12 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019