Video Gamer Play // Get a job: Telltale Games is hiring an iOS/Android Engi...
Get a job: Telltale Games is hiring an iOS/Android Engineer
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: San Rafael, California
Want to own our upcoming next-gen ports? Telltale Games is seeking an enthusiastic Mobile Engineer to help us build out our next-generation platform technology for upcoming IPs and our award-winning titles!
Telltale’s Core Engineering group is responsible for developing low-level and mid-level libraries and tools used by Telltale’s multi-platform downloadable game development system; the “Telltale Tool”. The “Telltale Tool” is used by Telltale’s artists, designers, and Lua programmers to create tons of amazing content for XboxOne, PS4, XBOX360, PS3, Wii, iOS, PC, Mac, and Android. The Core Engineering group creates true “author once, run anywhere” technology.
- Supporting and optimizing the Telltale Tool on mobile platforms
- Improve, debug, and extend existing platform technologies while also building new features
- Keep abreast of latest developments in hardware & software via developer support, conferences, and publications
- Analyze code performance and optimize appropriately for speed and memory usage
Desired Skills & Experience:
- S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years’ software engineering experience in Java, C or C++
- 2+ years of experience working with Android/iOS, shipping at least one game as engine programmer
- Experience working with the NDK
- Experience with game engines
- Strong 3D math and 3D graphics (OpenGL, DirectX, Metal, Vulkan) experience
Interested? Apply now.
Whether you’re just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what’s out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra’s Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
- Warframe’s massive open-world Venus expansion, Fortuna, is out next month on PC October 19, 2018
- PUBG’s Training Mode map is now available on Xbox One via the Public Test Server October 19, 2018
- Brooding co-operative action-RPG Ashen will be out by the end of this year, says dev October 19, 2018
- Agent 47 can dress up as a sinister scarecrow in Hitman’s free Hallowe’en DLC pack October 19, 2018
- Splash Damage is ending development on its free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb October 19, 2018
- Soulcalibur 6 review – a return to form that’s not without its flaws October 19, 2018
- UK mags GamesTM and GamesMaster shut down October 19, 2018
- PUBG’s PC Event Mode has been cancelled this week due to a “critical error” October 19, 2018
- PlayStation 4 exclusive Days Gone delayed October 19, 2018
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales review – a card game with the heart of a blockbuster October 19, 2018