Video Gamer Play // Get a job: Telltale Games is hiring an iOS/Android Engi...
Get a job: Telltale Games is hiring an iOS/Android Engineer
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: San Rafael, California
Want to own our upcoming next-gen ports? Telltale Games is seeking an enthusiastic Mobile Engineer to help us build out our next-generation platform technology for upcoming IPs and our award-winning titles!
Telltale’s Core Engineering group is responsible for developing low-level and mid-level libraries and tools used by Telltale’s multi-platform downloadable game development system; the “Telltale Tool”. The “Telltale Tool” is used by Telltale’s artists, designers, and Lua programmers to create tons of amazing content for XboxOne, PS4, XBOX360, PS3, Wii, iOS, PC, Mac, and Android. The Core Engineering group creates true “author once, run anywhere” technology.
- Supporting and optimizing the Telltale Tool on mobile platforms
- Improve, debug, and extend existing platform technologies while also building new features
- Keep abreast of latest developments in hardware & software via developer support, conferences, and publications
- Analyze code performance and optimize appropriately for speed and memory usage
Desired Skills & Experience:
- S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years’ software engineering experience in Java, C or C++
- 2+ years of experience working with Android/iOS, shipping at least one game as engine programmer
- Experience working with the NDK
- Experience with game engines
- Strong 3D math and 3D graphics (OpenGL, DirectX, Metal, Vulkan) experience
Interested? Apply now.
Whether you’re just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what’s out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra’s Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
- Valve has made a new Portal demo June 22, 2018
- If Ubisoft wants to cling on to Clancy, it’s time to talk politics June 22, 2018
- Discord launches a Games tab and it’s basically Steam June 21, 2018
- Epic wants the Fortnite endgame to be more than “just build lol” June 21, 2018
- Here’s when you can download Life is Strange 2’s free prequel June 21, 2018
- Nintendo Switch and Xbox One Minecraft cross-platform trailer hammers home lack of PlayStation support June 21, 2018
- Pre-order Dragon Ball FighterZ on Nintendo Switch and you get obscure SNES game Dragon Ball Z: Super Butoden June 21, 2018
- You can play Super Smash Bros. Ultimate in the UK next month June 21, 2018
- Criterion founders reveal two new games June 21, 2018
- Mario Tennis Aces has a day one download to unlock online tournaments June 21, 2018