Video Gamer Play // Get a job: Telltale Games is hiring an iOS/Android Engi...
Get a job: Telltale Games is hiring an iOS/Android Engineer
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: San Rafael, California
Want to own our upcoming next-gen ports? Telltale Games is seeking an enthusiastic Mobile Engineer to help us build out our next-generation platform technology for upcoming IPs and our award-winning titles!
Telltale’s Core Engineering group is responsible for developing low-level and mid-level libraries and tools used by Telltale’s multi-platform downloadable game development system; the “Telltale Tool”. The “Telltale Tool” is used by Telltale’s artists, designers, and Lua programmers to create tons of amazing content for XboxOne, PS4, XBOX360, PS3, Wii, iOS, PC, Mac, and Android. The Core Engineering group creates true “author once, run anywhere” technology.
- Supporting and optimizing the Telltale Tool on mobile platforms
- Improve, debug, and extend existing platform technologies while also building new features
- Keep abreast of latest developments in hardware & software via developer support, conferences, and publications
- Analyze code performance and optimize appropriately for speed and memory usage
Desired Skills & Experience:
- S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years’ software engineering experience in Java, C or C++
- 2+ years of experience working with Android/iOS, shipping at least one game as engine programmer
- Experience working with the NDK
- Experience with game engines
- Strong 3D math and 3D graphics (OpenGL, DirectX, Metal, Vulkan) experience
Interested? Apply now.
Whether you’re just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what’s out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra’s Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered on Switch lacks most of the remastering work May 25, 2019
- Square Enix announces PS4 and Nintendo Switch remake of the PSP remake of the original Star Ocean May 25, 2019
- Ambitious Morrowind complete overhaul mod issues beefy update May 25, 2019
- As Battle.net removes Activision credit for Destiny 2, Bungie indicates it’ll soon discuss the “new era” May 25, 2019
- It looks like new Darksiders and Destroy All Humans games are set for E3 May 25, 2019
- Microsoft will soon release a purple Fortnite Xbox One S, new leak reveals May 25, 2019
- Bloodborne mod lets you play as any enemy – and Sekiro’s next May 25, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 pros are showing maximum disrespect with Mercy during the game’s first big tournament May 25, 2019
- Games that ask: what are cities? May 25, 2019
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night details extensive post-launch DLC plans May 24, 2019