Video Gamer Play // Get a job: Telltale Games is hiring an iOS/Android Engi...
Get a job: Telltale Games is hiring an iOS/Android Engineer
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: San Rafael, California
Want to own our upcoming next-gen ports? Telltale Games is seeking an enthusiastic Mobile Engineer to help us build out our next-generation platform technology for upcoming IPs and our award-winning titles!
Telltale’s Core Engineering group is responsible for developing low-level and mid-level libraries and tools used by Telltale’s multi-platform downloadable game development system; the “Telltale Tool”. The “Telltale Tool” is used by Telltale’s artists, designers, and Lua programmers to create tons of amazing content for XboxOne, PS4, XBOX360, PS3, Wii, iOS, PC, Mac, and Android. The Core Engineering group creates true “author once, run anywhere” technology.
- Supporting and optimizing the Telltale Tool on mobile platforms
- Improve, debug, and extend existing platform technologies while also building new features
- Keep abreast of latest developments in hardware & software via developer support, conferences, and publications
- Analyze code performance and optimize appropriately for speed and memory usage
Desired Skills & Experience:
- S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years’ software engineering experience in Java, C or C++
- 2+ years of experience working with Android/iOS, shipping at least one game as engine programmer
- Experience working with the NDK
- Experience with game engines
- Strong 3D math and 3D graphics (OpenGL, DirectX, Metal, Vulkan) experience
Interested? Apply now.
Whether you’re just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what’s out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra’s Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
- Diablo 3 for Switch rears its head again in a new leak August 15, 2018
- Layers of Fear developer unveils new teaser trailer for next horror game Project Méliès August 15, 2018
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate on Switch is getting a demo tomorrow August 15, 2018
- Prior to Splatoon, Nintendo asked Wii FPS The Conduit developer to make a water gun shooter August 15, 2018
- Gone Home moves to Nintendo Switch next week August 15, 2018
- Tomb Raider Legend and Tomb Raider Anniversary now backwards compatible on Xbox One August 15, 2018
- Nintendo Switch is getting a Joy-Con fishing rod August 15, 2018
- The battle with FIFA was lost long ago, but PES soldiers on August 15, 2018
- Fortnite update finally adds heavy sniper, brings back Sniper Shootout August 15, 2018
- Pokémon Go’s September, October and November Community Days dated August 15, 2018