Video Gamer Play // Get a job: Telltale Games is hiring an iOS/Android Engi...
Get a job: Telltale Games is hiring an iOS/Android Engineer
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: San Rafael, California
Want to own our upcoming next-gen ports? Telltale Games is seeking an enthusiastic Mobile Engineer to help us build out our next-generation platform technology for upcoming IPs and our award-winning titles!
Telltale’s Core Engineering group is responsible for developing low-level and mid-level libraries and tools used by Telltale’s multi-platform downloadable game development system; the “Telltale Tool”. The “Telltale Tool” is used by Telltale’s artists, designers, and Lua programmers to create tons of amazing content for XboxOne, PS4, XBOX360, PS3, Wii, iOS, PC, Mac, and Android. The Core Engineering group creates true “author once, run anywhere” technology.
- Supporting and optimizing the Telltale Tool on mobile platforms
- Improve, debug, and extend existing platform technologies while also building new features
- Keep abreast of latest developments in hardware & software via developer support, conferences, and publications
- Analyze code performance and optimize appropriately for speed and memory usage
Desired Skills & Experience:
- S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years’ software engineering experience in Java, C or C++
- 2+ years of experience working with Android/iOS, shipping at least one game as engine programmer
- Experience working with the NDK
- Experience with game engines
- Strong 3D math and 3D graphics (OpenGL, DirectX, Metal, Vulkan) experience
Interested? Apply now.
Whether you’re just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what’s out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra’s Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
- Neon Switch with Pokémon: Let’s Go or Mario Kart for under £300 January 17, 2019
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019