Video Gamer Play // Get six months of Xbox Game Pass for half price this we...
Get six months of Xbox Game Pass for half price this week
Fresh off the back of Microsoft’s announcement that even more titles are headed to the company’s Netflix-like subscription platform, you can now get yourself a six-month membership of Xbox Game Pass for half its regular price, bringing the cost down to £23.99 for a limited time.
At E3, Microsoft was proud to showcase some new additions to its Xbox Game Pass service, adding the likes of Fallout 4, The Elder Scrolls Online and The Division with promises of Halo: Master Chief Collection and Forza Horizon 4 later in the year and next year’s Crackdown 3 available at launch.
The company also proudly announced its FastStart tech, which uses machine learning to get you playing your Game Pass games even quicker, starting with the June Xbox One update. For now, though, you can get yourself a six-month membership to the service for £23.99 and gain access to hundreds of existing titles including Sea of Thieves, State of Decay 2, Spelunky, Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+, Halo 5, Fable 3 and many more.
- Neon Switch with Pokémon: Let’s Go or Mario Kart for under £300 January 17, 2019
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019