Video Gamer Play // God of War sold 3.1m copies in three days
God of War sold 3.1m copies in three days
PlayStation 4 exclusive God of War has sold a staggering 3.1m copies in its first three days on sale worldwide. It’s the fastest-selling PS4 exclusive to date.
Here in the UK, God of War was the second-biggest week one release so far this year behind Far Cry 5, (based on physical sales only) and the new week one best-seller for the franchise, beating the previous record held by God of War 3 back in 2010.
The game has also received a hugely positive critical reception, and picked up a recommendation from Eurogamer in our God of War review.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019