Video Gamer Play // God of War sold 3.1m copies in three days
God of War sold 3.1m copies in three days
PlayStation 4 exclusive God of War has sold a staggering 3.1m copies in its first three days on sale worldwide. It’s the fastest-selling PS4 exclusive to date.
Here in the UK, God of War was the second-biggest week one release so far this year behind Far Cry 5, (based on physical sales only) and the new week one best-seller for the franchise, beating the previous record held by God of War 3 back in 2010.
The game has also received a hugely positive critical reception, and picked up a recommendation from Eurogamer in our God of War review.
- Legendary Final Fantasy composer Nobuo Uematsu ceases work due to illness September 20, 2018
- No plans for a Vita successor, Sony says September 20, 2018
- Nvidia DLSS analysis: how AI tech can make PC games run 40 per cent faster September 20, 2018
- PUBG for PC is getting a ranking system September 20, 2018
- FIFA 19 in-game message warns FUT players against coin distribution September 20, 2018
- If they destroy Loot Lake I will be properly upset September 20, 2018
- Frostpunk adds free story DLC the Fall of Winterhome September 20, 2018
- New Street Fighter 5 costumes may be the closest we get to a new Darkstalkers for a while September 20, 2018
- Capcom reveals Ada Wong’s new look for the Resident Evil 2 remake September 20, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5’s third playable character is V September 20, 2018