Video Gamer Play // God of War sold 3.1m copies in three days
God of War sold 3.1m copies in three days
PlayStation 4 exclusive God of War has sold a staggering 3.1m copies in its first three days on sale worldwide. It’s the fastest-selling PS4 exclusive to date.
Here in the UK, God of War was the second-biggest week one release so far this year behind Far Cry 5, (based on physical sales only) and the new week one best-seller for the franchise, beating the previous record held by God of War 3 back in 2010.
The game has also received a hugely positive critical reception, and picked up a recommendation from Eurogamer in our God of War review.
- GTA Online’s After Hours update lands 24th July July 19, 2018
- Brutal yet vibrant FPS Polygod hits Switch and Xbox next month July 19, 2018
- Green Man Gaming Summer Sale slashes prices on some top PC titles July 19, 2018
- Youropa: Following the thread has never been more enjoyable July 19, 2018
- Next Overwatch update brings Brigitte’s reign of terror to an end July 19, 2018
- Doom-haunted Call of Cthulhu game finally gets a release date July 19, 2018
- Guerrilla Games wants to release games faster July 19, 2018
- What it’s like being a low-level streamer July 19, 2018
- Mario Tennis Aces update nerfs Bowser Jr. following complaints July 18, 2018
- Two Point Hospital books in a release date July 18, 2018