Video Gamer Play // God of War sold 3.1m copies in three days
God of War sold 3.1m copies in three days
PlayStation 4 exclusive God of War has sold a staggering 3.1m copies in its first three days on sale worldwide. It’s the fastest-selling PS4 exclusive to date.
Here in the UK, God of War was the second-biggest week one release so far this year behind Far Cry 5, (based on physical sales only) and the new week one best-seller for the franchise, beating the previous record held by God of War 3 back in 2010.
The game has also received a hugely positive critical reception, and picked up a recommendation from Eurogamer in our God of War review.
- Switch’s brilliant rhythm game Voez just got another 11 free new songs November 16, 2018
- Capcom’s wonderfully weird cult classic action-adventure Killer7 is now available on PC November 16, 2018
- Star Citizen is free to try for eight days starting next week November 16, 2018
- Here are the best Black Friday deals, even though it isn’t Black Friday November 16, 2018
- Seven-day free Overwatch trial next week November 16, 2018
- Man pleads guilty to Call of Duty swatting incident that resulted in death November 16, 2018
- Pokémon Let’s Go tips and tricks for becoming a Kanto Champion November 16, 2018
- Nintendo and Microsoft confirm E3 attendance in wake of PlayStation no-show November 16, 2018
- Atari’s crowdfunded RollerCoaster Tycoon for Switch launches in two weeks November 16, 2018
- Why Red Dead Redemption 2’s Sean MacGuire is the best Irish character in a video game yet November 16, 2018