Video Gamer Play // God of War sold 3.1m copies in three days
God of War sold 3.1m copies in three days
PlayStation 4 exclusive God of War has sold a staggering 3.1m copies in its first three days on sale worldwide. It’s the fastest-selling PS4 exclusive to date.
Here in the UK, God of War was the second-biggest week one release so far this year behind Far Cry 5, (based on physical sales only) and the new week one best-seller for the franchise, beating the previous record held by God of War 3 back in 2010.
The game has also received a hugely positive critical reception, and picked up a recommendation from Eurogamer in our God of War review.
- Why Hideo Kojima fans reckon Death Stranding is set in Iceland May 26, 2018
- City 17 from Half-Life 2 as a city map May 26, 2018
- Microsoft stealth-releases new PC racing game Miami Street May 26, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Xbox One X bundles, Splatoon amiibo, NES Classic and more May 26, 2018
- Epic issues Fortnite scam warning as free V-Bucks videos flood YouTube May 26, 2018
- Don’t worry Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland fans, you can go to the World Cup in FIFA 18 May 26, 2018
- Samsung adds FreeSync support to select 4K TVs May 26, 2018
- DICE boss says Battlefield V’s women are here to stay May 26, 2018
- Why small choices matter when it comes to character creation in RPGs May 26, 2018
- Telltale Games delays The Wolf Among Us’ second season into 2019 May 25, 2018