Video Gamer Play // Gone Home moves to Nintendo Switch next week
Gone Home moves to Nintendo Switch next week
Gone Home is the latest indie game port due for release on Nintendo Switch, publisher Anapurna Interactive has announced.
The narrative adventure is out soon, too – next Thursday, 23rd August.
First released back in 2013 on PC and later for consoles, Gone Home is a engrossing tale with a spooky house setting. As a 21-year-old freshly returned from a year abroad, you arrive back to find an empty family home. Over the game’s handful of hours, you’ll slowly discover what’s been going on.
- Forget the cube, Fortnite fans are now pondering a mysterious floating sphere January 15, 2019
- Pioneer, the space exploration game teased in Watch Dogs 2, is reportedly dead January 15, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s battle royale mode Blackout is getting a seven-day free trial January 15, 2019
- Arabian Nights-inspired first-person rogue-lite City of Brass is coming to Switch January 15, 2019
- Just Dance is being turned into a film, for some reason January 15, 2019
- Nintendo won’t fire Russian boss after investigation into workplace conduct January 15, 2019
- Fortnite’s being sued again, this time by Orange Shirt Kid’s mum January 15, 2019
- Resident Evil 2 Remake takes Capcom’s RE engine to the next level January 15, 2019
- Switch deals: Bayonetta 2, Skyrim, Diablo 3 and Wolfenstein 2 for under £38 January 15, 2019
- Next Pokémon Go event returns fan-favourite raid bosses January 15, 2019