Video Gamer Play // Gone Home moves to Nintendo Switch next week
Gone Home moves to Nintendo Switch next week
Gone Home is the latest indie game port due for release on Nintendo Switch, publisher Anapurna Interactive has announced.
The narrative adventure is out soon, too – next Thursday, 23rd August.
First released back in 2013 on PC and later for consoles, Gone Home is a engrossing tale with a spooky house setting. As a 21-year-old freshly returned from a year abroad, you arrive back to find an empty family home. Over the game’s handful of hours, you’ll slowly discover what’s been going on.
- Fortnite’s controversial glider re-deploy feature is being removed from all default game modes November 13, 2018
- Fran Bow dev’s deliciously sinister narrative adventure Little Misfortune gets first trailer November 13, 2018
- Dreamfall dev reveals new trailer for long-awaited psychological mystery Draugen November 13, 2018
- Beautiful underwater adventure Abzû is heading to Switch this month November 13, 2018
- Hitman 2 is a stunningly detailed game with some cool tech features November 13, 2018
- Official portable Nintendo Switch charger currently half-price November 13, 2018
- PUBG hits PS4 with Nathan Drake and Ellie items November 13, 2018
- Man finds Steam key-generating bug, Valve gives him £15,000 November 13, 2018
- Next Week’s Spider-Man DLC has a new trailer November 13, 2018
- Fallout 76 is live early November 13, 2018