Video Gamer Play // Hands on with Rec Royale, Playstation VR’s answer...
Hands on with Rec Royale, Playstation VR’s answer to Fortnite
As a virtual reality enthusiast and a huge fan of battle royale games, I’ve been eagerly awaiting a VR version of the last person standing formula for a while now.
There have been a few takes on the battle royale genre on PC based VR platforms, for sure. Games like Stand Out VR or Bullets And More VR cater to those with a Vive or an Oculus but, for PSVR owners like me, the choice has been severely limited.
That’s where Rec Royale comes in. Rec Royale is just a small part of Rec Room, a social VR app that acts as part meeting place, part mini-game hub where players can take part in sporting events, fantastical quests and even games of Charades.
- After all these years, World of Warcraft adds a potion to understand your enemy with December 17, 2018
- Someone is using My PS4 Life videos to work out player counts for loads of games December 17, 2018
- Fallout 76 players say the Atom shop prices are getting out of hand December 17, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate glitch shows you should be careful what you wish for December 17, 2018
- Xbox One S with Red Dead Redemption 2 and Battlefield 5 for under £200 December 17, 2018
- Pillars of Eternity 2 will still come to consoles, including Switch, in 2019 December 17, 2018
- You can get a free PC copy of Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey via Google’s Project Stream December 17, 2018
- Arc System Works is making a Granblue Fantasy fighting game December 17, 2018
- Street Fighter 5’s new DLC character Kage is basically Evil Ryu with a twist December 17, 2018
- Mutant Year Zero’s misfits are some of 2018’s best characters December 17, 2018