Video Gamer Play // Hands on with Rec Royale, Playstation VR’s answer...
Hands on with Rec Royale, Playstation VR’s answer to Fortnite
As a virtual reality enthusiast and a huge fan of battle royale games, I’ve been eagerly awaiting a VR version of the last person standing formula for a while now.
There have been a few takes on the battle royale genre on PC based VR platforms, for sure. Games like Stand Out VR or Bullets And More VR cater to those with a Vive or an Oculus but, for PSVR owners like me, the choice has been severely limited.
That’s where Rec Royale comes in. Rec Royale is just a small part of Rec Room, a social VR app that acts as part meeting place, part mini-game hub where players can take part in sporting events, fantastical quests and even games of Charades.
- Here’s a glimpse at Battlefield 5 battle royale August 18, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is having a better time of it outside Steam August 18, 2018
- A mortgage broker worked out the real world cost of a house in Skyrim August 18, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Two-Point Hospital, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Geforce 1060 and more August 18, 2018
- FIFA 19 is going big on the Spanish league August 18, 2018
- Bungie makes a new, more accessible version of the hardest weapon to get in Destiny 2 August 18, 2018
- Valve accidentally launches Steam.tv early August 18, 2018
- Video games magazines and me August 18, 2018
- H1Z1 PS4 producer on spectacular launch, balancing and what comes next August 17, 2018
- Buy Super Mario Party from the Nintendo Store, get a free lamp August 17, 2018