Video Gamer Play // Hands on with Rec Royale, Playstation VR’s answer...
Hands on with Rec Royale, Playstation VR’s answer to Fortnite
As a virtual reality enthusiast and a huge fan of battle royale games, I’ve been eagerly awaiting a VR version of the last person standing formula for a while now.
There have been a few takes on the battle royale genre on PC based VR platforms, for sure. Games like Stand Out VR or Bullets And More VR cater to those with a Vive or an Oculus but, for PSVR owners like me, the choice has been severely limited.
That’s where Rec Royale comes in. Rec Royale is just a small part of Rec Room, a social VR app that acts as part meeting place, part mini-game hub where players can take part in sporting events, fantastical quests and even games of Charades.
- Myst developer Kickstarting new steampunk VR puzzle adventure Firmament March 26, 2019
- Oxenfree follow-up Afterparty, Swery’s The Good Life and more set for Xbox Game Pass March 26, 2019
- EA confirms it’s laying off around 350 employees March 26, 2019
- RPG card-battler SteamWorld Quest gets an April release date on Switch March 26, 2019
- Two new Nintendo Switch models inspired by 3DS’ split evolution, sources say March 26, 2019
- Here are some of the best PC digital deals right now March 26, 2019
- The old Star Wars: Battlefront 2 headlines Xbox Games with Gold in April March 26, 2019
- First Streets of Rage 4 gameplay trailer shows off fiery fists of fury March 26, 2019
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled includes Crash Nitro Kart tracks, arenas and PS4-exclusive skins March 26, 2019
- Journey to the Savage Planet is a deeply unfashionable game, in the best possible way March 26, 2019