Video Gamer Play // Hardsuit Labs to shut down servers for Blacklight: Retr...
Hardsuit Labs to shut down servers for Blacklight: Retribution next month
Hardsuit Labs has ceased supporting Blacklight: Retribution will shut down its PC servers on 11th March, 2019.
In a recent post (via ResetEra) on Steam, the developer said while it’d got a lot of “joy” out of Blacklight, “the reality is Hardsuit Labs has been engaged for some time now in some very interesting projects that require the full focus of the development teams and leadership”.
“All good things must come to an end, and so it is with Blacklight: Retribution,” the post says. “Thank you so much for your loyal support, and love over the years. From the initial PC Closed Beta in November 2011 to today, it has been a great 7+ years. The joy that we got out of Blacklight: Retribution is a testament to you the fans; your loyalty, dedication, support, and ultimate willingness to try our fun, quirky FPS.”
- Spider-Man PS4 dev reveals cool Easter egg no-one noticed April 20, 2019
- Epic has already banned thousands of Fortnite World Cup participants for cheating April 20, 2019
- Assassin’s Creed Unity players review-bomb Steam page with positivity April 20, 2019
- Leaked Days Gone gameplay doesn’t reveal much, but does give us a good idea of what to expect April 20, 2019
- Warner Bros. is trying to plug Mortal Kombat 11 leaks after street date is broken April 20, 2019
- Nintendo is deleting what it deems inappropriate Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stages April 20, 2019
- The mysterious world of Las Meninas April 20, 2019
- Falcon Age and Stranger’s Wrath: animals go to war April 19, 2019
- After 11 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019
- After nearly 12 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019