Video Gamer Play // Hardsuit Labs to shut down servers for Blacklight: Retr...
Hardsuit Labs to shut down servers for Blacklight: Retribution next month
Hardsuit Labs has ceased supporting Blacklight: Retribution will shut down its PC servers on 11th March, 2019.
In a recent post (via ResetEra) on Steam, the developer said while it’d got a lot of “joy” out of Blacklight, “the reality is Hardsuit Labs has been engaged for some time now in some very interesting projects that require the full focus of the development teams and leadership”.
“All good things must come to an end, and so it is with Blacklight: Retribution,” the post says. “Thank you so much for your loyal support, and love over the years. From the initial PC Closed Beta in November 2011 to today, it has been a great 7+ years. The joy that we got out of Blacklight: Retribution is a testament to you the fans; your loyalty, dedication, support, and ultimate willingness to try our fun, quirky FPS.”
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019