Video Gamer Play // Hearthstone is showing its villainous side in next expa...
Hearthstone is showing its villainous side in next expansion Rise of Shadows
Blizzard has announced that Hearthstone’s next expansion, Rise of Shadows, will be coming to all the things (PC, iOS, and Android, to be exact) on April 9th.
Rise of Shadows marks the start of Hearthstone’s first-ever year-long storyline, and focusses on a coalition of villains – including familiar faces such as King Togwaggle, Madame Lazul, Dr. Boom, and Hagatha the Witch – as they terrorise the land.
“After suffering defeat at the hands of the League of Explorers,” explains Blizzard in a flourish of scene-setting, “Arch-Thief Rafaam realised that his designs on Azeroth would require more roguery than he alone could muster. In the years since, he has dwelled in the shadows, recruiting the greatest antagonists Hearthstone has ever seen to join the League of E.V.I.L.”.
- Myst developer Kickstarting new steampunk VR puzzle adventure Firmament March 26, 2019
- Oxenfree follow-up Afterparty, Swery’s The Good Life and more set for Xbox Game Pass March 26, 2019
- EA confirms it’s laying off around 350 employees March 26, 2019
- RPG card-battler SteamWorld Quest gets an April release date on Switch March 26, 2019
- Two new Nintendo Switch models inspired by 3DS’ split evolution, sources say March 26, 2019
- Here are some of the best PC digital deals right now March 26, 2019
- The old Star Wars: Battlefront 2 headlines Xbox Games with Gold in April March 26, 2019
- First Streets of Rage 4 gameplay trailer shows off fiery fists of fury March 26, 2019
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled includes Crash Nitro Kart tracks, arenas and PS4-exclusive skins March 26, 2019
- Journey to the Savage Planet is a deeply unfashionable game, in the best possible way March 26, 2019