Video Gamer Play // Here’s a glimpse at Battlefield 5 battle royale
Here’s a glimpse at Battlefield 5 battle royale
DICE has offered a glimpse – and I mean a glimpse – at Battlefield 5’s battle royale mode.
The sneak peek came at the end of a recently-released trailer for the WW2-themed shooter, and shows a ring of fire – Battlefield 5’s version of Fortnite’s Storm Eye or PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’ blue zone – closing in on a handful of players who are scrambling to survive.
DICE has yet to reveal any information about Battlefield 5 battle royale, save it’s called Royale. We don’t know how many players it will feature or the mechanics at play. But the tease in the video above shows off a tank trampling all over a building, so it looks like tanks are in.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019