Video Gamer Play // Here’s a glimpse at Battlefield 5 battle royale
Here’s a glimpse at Battlefield 5 battle royale
DICE has offered a glimpse – and I mean a glimpse – at Battlefield 5’s battle royale mode.
The sneak peek came at the end of a recently-released trailer for the WW2-themed shooter, and shows a ring of fire – Battlefield 5’s version of Fortnite’s Storm Eye or PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’ blue zone – closing in on a handful of players who are scrambling to survive.
DICE has yet to reveal any information about Battlefield 5 battle royale, save it’s called Royale. We don’t know how many players it will feature or the mechanics at play. But the tease in the video above shows off a tank trampling all over a building, so it looks like tanks are in.
- PUBG for PC is getting a ranking system September 20, 2018
- FIFA 19 in-game message warns FUT players against coin distribution September 20, 2018
- If they destroy Loot Lake I will be properly upset September 20, 2018
- Frostpunk adds free story DLC the Fall of Winterhome September 20, 2018
- New Street Fighter 5 costumes may be the closest we get to a new Darkstalkers for a while September 20, 2018
- Capcom reveals Ada Wong’s new look for the Resident Evil 2 remake September 20, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5’s third playable character is V September 20, 2018
- After an 18 month wait, Nintendo’s Online service feels disappointingly flat September 20, 2018
- Fortnite’s mysterious rift-cube has finally completed its weeks-long journey September 19, 2018
- THQ Nordic has now acquired survival horror classic Alone In The Dark September 19, 2018