Video Gamer Play // Here’s a glimpse at Battlefield 5 battle royale
Here’s a glimpse at Battlefield 5 battle royale
DICE has offered a glimpse – and I mean a glimpse – at Battlefield 5’s battle royale mode.
The sneak peek came at the end of a recently-released trailer for the WW2-themed shooter, and shows a ring of fire – Battlefield 5’s version of Fortnite’s Storm Eye or PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’ blue zone – closing in on a handful of players who are scrambling to survive.
DICE has yet to reveal any information about Battlefield 5 battle royale, save it’s called Royale. We don’t know how many players it will feature or the mechanics at play. But the tease in the video above shows off a tank trampling all over a building, so it looks like tanks are in.
- Switch’s brilliant rhythm game Voez just got another 11 free new songs November 16, 2018
- Capcom’s wonderfully weird cult classic action-adventure Killer7 is now available on PC November 16, 2018
- Star Citizen is free to try for eight days starting next week November 16, 2018
- Here are the best Black Friday deals, even though it isn’t Black Friday November 16, 2018
- Seven-day free Overwatch trial next week November 16, 2018
- Man pleads guilty to Call of Duty swatting incident that resulted in death November 16, 2018
- Pokémon Let’s Go tips and tricks for becoming a Kanto Champion November 16, 2018
- Nintendo and Microsoft confirm E3 attendance in wake of PlayStation no-show November 16, 2018
- Atari’s crowdfunded RollerCoaster Tycoon for Switch launches in two weeks November 16, 2018
- Why Red Dead Redemption 2’s Sean MacGuire is the best Irish character in a video game yet November 16, 2018