Video Gamer Play // Here’s a glimpse at Battlefield 5 battle royale
Here’s a glimpse at Battlefield 5 battle royale
DICE has offered a glimpse – and I mean a glimpse – at Battlefield 5’s battle royale mode.
The sneak peek came at the end of a recently-released trailer for the WW2-themed shooter, and shows a ring of fire – Battlefield 5’s version of Fortnite’s Storm Eye or PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’ blue zone – closing in on a handful of players who are scrambling to survive.
DICE has yet to reveal any information about Battlefield 5 battle royale, save it’s called Royale. We don’t know how many players it will feature or the mechanics at play. But the tease in the video above shows off a tank trampling all over a building, so it looks like tanks are in.
- Overwatch’s next hero is “eccentric astrophysicist” Sigma July 22, 2019
- It looks like Anthem’s long-awaited Cataclysm event is finally almost here July 22, 2019
- Nintendo faces Switch Joy-Con drift class action lawsuit July 22, 2019
- Yooka-Laylee sequel shows off its transforming level tech July 22, 2019
- Astral Chain could be Platinum’s most out there game yet July 22, 2019
- Indie FMV game Headspun has a release date for console and PC July 22, 2019
- EA quietly begins what looks like a Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 3 alpha July 22, 2019
- Two active F1 drivers just won iRacing’s Spa 24 July 22, 2019
- Splatoon 2’s final Splatfest sees chaos reign July 22, 2019
- Snack Hacks, a cookbook for people who like games, is a strange delight July 22, 2019