Video Gamer Play // Here’s all we learnt after three hours playing Da...
Here’s all we learnt after three hours playing Days Gone
Of all Sony’s upcoming PlayStation 4 exclusives, it’s fair to say that Days Gone is the most maligned. Delayed several times and struggling to impress before last year’s E3, Sony Bend’s open world action game – in development for some six years – feels somewhat unfancied.
The perfect place from which to spring a surprise when it launches this April? Perhaps. Ian Higton got to sit down with Days Gone for a decent chunk of time last month, then sat down with creative director John Garvin to talk through what’s new, what’s changed – oh, and of course about Syphon Filter, because who could resist?
How long have the characters and premise been rattling around in your head?
- Myst developer Kickstarting new steampunk VR puzzle adventure Firmament March 26, 2019
- Oxenfree follow-up Afterparty, Swery’s The Good Life and more set for Xbox Game Pass March 26, 2019
- EA confirms it’s laying off around 350 employees March 26, 2019
- RPG card-battler SteamWorld Quest gets an April release date on Switch March 26, 2019
- Two new Nintendo Switch models inspired by 3DS’ split evolution, sources say March 26, 2019
- Here are some of the best PC digital deals right now March 26, 2019
- The old Star Wars: Battlefront 2 headlines Xbox Games with Gold in April March 26, 2019
- First Streets of Rage 4 gameplay trailer shows off fiery fists of fury March 26, 2019
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled includes Crash Nitro Kart tracks, arenas and PS4-exclusive skins March 26, 2019
- Journey to the Savage Planet is a deeply unfashionable game, in the best possible way March 26, 2019