Video Gamer Play // Here’s our first proper look at gameplay from tha...
Here’s our first proper look at gameplay from thatgamecompany’s Sky
Thatgamecompany has shown off an extended look at its upcoming social mobile game Sky, in a new video narrated by creative director Jenova Chen.
The six minutes of gameplay, published by IGN, show what look like Sky’s opening moments, where you wake alone, on a beach, and play as the silhouette of a small child. Quickly you regain some light – which can then be used as a puzzle-solving tool via the use of a candle item.
But, crucially, you won’t be able to progress without the help of other players. You’ll come across a door, for example, which two people need to open at once.
- City 17 from Half-Life 2 as a city map May 26, 2018
- Microsoft stealth-releases new PC racing game Miami Street May 26, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Xbox One X bundles, Splatoon amiibo, NES Classic and more May 26, 2018
- Epic issues Fortnite scam warning as free V-Bucks videos flood YouTube May 26, 2018
- Don’t worry Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland fans, you can go to the World Cup in FIFA 18 May 26, 2018
- Samsung adds FreeSync support to select 4K TVs May 26, 2018
- DICE boss says Battlefield V’s women are here to stay May 26, 2018
- Why small choices matter when it comes to character creation in RPGs May 26, 2018
- Telltale Games delays The Wolf Among Us’ second season into 2019 May 25, 2018
- Investigative open-world Lovecraft horror The Sinking City gets a new teaser trailer May 25, 2018