Video Gamer Play // Here’s our first proper look at gameplay from tha...
Here’s our first proper look at gameplay from thatgamecompany’s Sky
Thatgamecompany has shown off an extended look at its upcoming social mobile game Sky, in a new video narrated by creative director Jenova Chen.
The six minutes of gameplay, published by IGN, show what look like Sky’s opening moments, where you wake alone, on a beach, and play as the silhouette of a small child. Quickly you regain some light – which can then be used as a puzzle-solving tool via the use of a candle item.
But, crucially, you won’t be able to progress without the help of other players. You’ll come across a door, for example, which two people need to open at once.
- Warframe’s massive open-world Venus expansion, Fortuna, is out next month on PC October 19, 2018
- PUBG’s Training Mode map is now available on Xbox One via the Public Test Server October 19, 2018
- Brooding co-operative action-RPG Ashen will be out by the end of this year, says dev October 19, 2018
- Agent 47 can dress up as a sinister scarecrow in Hitman’s free Hallowe’en DLC pack October 19, 2018
- Splash Damage is ending development on its free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb October 19, 2018
- Soulcalibur 6 review – a return to form that’s not without its flaws October 19, 2018
- UK mags GamesTM and GamesMaster shut down October 19, 2018
- PUBG’s PC Event Mode has been cancelled this week due to a “critical error” October 19, 2018
- PlayStation 4 exclusive Days Gone delayed October 19, 2018
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales review – a card game with the heart of a blockbuster October 19, 2018