Video Gamer Play // Here’s our first proper look at gameplay from tha...
Here’s our first proper look at gameplay from thatgamecompany’s Sky
Thatgamecompany has shown off an extended look at its upcoming social mobile game Sky, in a new video narrated by creative director Jenova Chen.
The six minutes of gameplay, published by IGN, show what look like Sky’s opening moments, where you wake alone, on a beach, and play as the silhouette of a small child. Quickly you regain some light – which can then be used as a puzzle-solving tool via the use of a candle item.
But, crucially, you won’t be able to progress without the help of other players. You’ll come across a door, for example, which two people need to open at once.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019