Video Gamer Play // Here’s our first proper look at gameplay from tha...
Here’s our first proper look at gameplay from thatgamecompany’s Sky
Thatgamecompany has shown off an extended look at its upcoming social mobile game Sky, in a new video narrated by creative director Jenova Chen.
The six minutes of gameplay, published by IGN, show what look like Sky’s opening moments, where you wake alone, on a beach, and play as the silhouette of a small child. Quickly you regain some light – which can then be used as a puzzle-solving tool via the use of a candle item.
But, crucially, you won’t be able to progress without the help of other players. You’ll come across a door, for example, which two people need to open at once.
- Here’s a glimpse at Battlefield 5 battle royale August 18, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is having a better time of it outside Steam August 18, 2018
- A mortgage broker worked out the real world cost of a house in Skyrim August 18, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Two-Point Hospital, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Geforce 1060 and more August 18, 2018
- FIFA 19 is going big on the Spanish league August 18, 2018
- Bungie makes a new, more accessible version of the hardest weapon to get in Destiny 2 August 18, 2018
- Valve accidentally launches Steam.tv early August 18, 2018
- Video games magazines and me August 18, 2018
- H1Z1 PS4 producer on spectacular launch, balancing and what comes next August 17, 2018
- Buy Super Mario Party from the Nintendo Store, get a free lamp August 17, 2018