Video Gamer Play // Here’s our first proper look at gameplay from tha...
Here’s our first proper look at gameplay from thatgamecompany’s Sky
Thatgamecompany has shown off an extended look at its upcoming social mobile game Sky, in a new video narrated by creative director Jenova Chen.
The six minutes of gameplay, published by IGN, show what look like Sky’s opening moments, where you wake alone, on a beach, and play as the silhouette of a small child. Quickly you regain some light – which can then be used as a puzzle-solving tool via the use of a candle item.
But, crucially, you won’t be able to progress without the help of other players. You’ll come across a door, for example, which two people need to open at once.
- After all these years, World of Warcraft adds a potion to understand your enemy with December 17, 2018
- Someone is using My PS4 Life videos to work out player counts for loads of games December 17, 2018
- Fallout 76 players say the Atom shop prices are getting out of hand December 17, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate glitch shows you should be careful what you wish for December 17, 2018
- Xbox One S with Red Dead Redemption 2 and Battlefield 5 for under £200 December 17, 2018
- Pillars of Eternity 2 will still come to consoles, including Switch, in 2019 December 17, 2018
- You can get a free PC copy of Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey via Google’s Project Stream December 17, 2018
- Arc System Works is making a Granblue Fantasy fighting game December 17, 2018
- Street Fighter 5’s new DLC character Kage is basically Evil Ryu with a twist December 17, 2018
- Mutant Year Zero’s misfits are some of 2018’s best characters December 17, 2018