Video Gamer Play // Here’s our first proper look at the Life is Stran...
Here’s our first proper look at the Life is Strange comic sequel
Life is Strange’s official graphic novel follow-up launches next week, and we can now take a peek at how it looks.
Set after the events of Life is Strange’s finale, the comic follows the Bay timeline and picks up Max and Chloe’s story one year later.
I just finished reading its first issue and it’s a great opener – the game’s time-travelling weirdness is still causing issues, there are clues to the lingering fates of characters from the Bay ending of the game, and really it’s just nice to see Max and Chloe together again – even if just on page.
- Overwatch’s next hero is “eccentric astrophysicist” Sigma July 22, 2019
- It looks like Anthem’s long-awaited Cataclysm event is finally almost here July 22, 2019
- Nintendo faces Switch Joy-Con drift class action lawsuit July 22, 2019
- Yooka-Laylee sequel shows off its transforming level tech July 22, 2019
- Astral Chain could be Platinum’s most out there game yet July 22, 2019
- Indie FMV game Headspun has a release date for console and PC July 22, 2019
- EA quietly begins what looks like a Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 3 alpha July 22, 2019
- Two active F1 drivers just won iRacing’s Spa 24 July 22, 2019
- Splatoon 2’s final Splatfest sees chaos reign July 22, 2019
- Snack Hacks, a cookbook for people who like games, is a strange delight July 22, 2019