Video Gamer Play // Here’s our first proper look at the Life is Stran...
Here’s our first proper look at the Life is Strange comic sequel
Life is Strange’s official graphic novel follow-up launches next week, and we can now take a peek at how it looks.
Set after the events of Life is Strange’s finale, the comic follows the Bay timeline and picks up Max and Chloe’s story one year later.
I just finished reading its first issue and it’s a great opener – the game’s time-travelling weirdness is still causing issues, there are clues to the lingering fates of characters from the Bay ending of the game, and really it’s just nice to see Max and Chloe together again – even if just on page.
- Neon Switch with Pokémon: Let’s Go or Mario Kart for under £300 January 17, 2019
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019