Video Gamer Play // Here’s our first proper look at the Life is Stran...
Here’s our first proper look at the Life is Strange comic sequel
Life is Strange’s official graphic novel follow-up launches next week, and we can now take a peek at how it looks.
Set after the events of Life is Strange’s finale, the comic follows the Bay timeline and picks up Max and Chloe’s story one year later.
I just finished reading its first issue and it’s a great opener – the game’s time-travelling weirdness is still causing issues, there are clues to the lingering fates of characters from the Bay ending of the game, and really it’s just nice to see Max and Chloe together again – even if just on page.
- Myst developer Kickstarting new steampunk VR puzzle adventure Firmament March 26, 2019
- Oxenfree follow-up Afterparty, Swery’s The Good Life and more set for Xbox Game Pass March 26, 2019
- EA confirms it’s laying off around 350 employees March 26, 2019
- RPG card-battler SteamWorld Quest gets an April release date on Switch March 26, 2019
- Two new Nintendo Switch models inspired by 3DS’ split evolution, sources say March 26, 2019
- Here are some of the best PC digital deals right now March 26, 2019
- The old Star Wars: Battlefront 2 headlines Xbox Games with Gold in April March 26, 2019
- First Streets of Rage 4 gameplay trailer shows off fiery fists of fury March 26, 2019
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled includes Crash Nitro Kart tracks, arenas and PS4-exclusive skins March 26, 2019
- Journey to the Savage Planet is a deeply unfashionable game, in the best possible way March 26, 2019