Video Gamer Play // Here’s our first proper look at the Life is Stran...
Here’s our first proper look at the Life is Strange comic sequel
Life is Strange’s official graphic novel follow-up launches next week, and we can now take a peek at how it looks.
Set after the events of Life is Strange’s finale, the comic follows the Bay timeline and picks up Max and Chloe’s story one year later.
I just finished reading its first issue and it’s a great opener – the game’s time-travelling weirdness is still causing issues, there are clues to the lingering fates of characters from the Bay ending of the game, and really it’s just nice to see Max and Chloe together again – even if just on page.
- Fortnite’s controversial glider re-deploy feature is being removed from all default game modes November 13, 2018
- Fran Bow dev’s deliciously sinister narrative adventure Little Misfortune gets first trailer November 13, 2018
- Dreamfall dev reveals new trailer for long-awaited psychological mystery Draugen November 13, 2018
- Beautiful underwater adventure Abzû is heading to Switch this month November 13, 2018
- Hitman 2 is a stunningly detailed game with some cool tech features November 13, 2018
- Official portable Nintendo Switch charger currently half-price November 13, 2018
- PUBG hits PS4 with Nathan Drake and Ellie items November 13, 2018
- Man finds Steam key-generating bug, Valve gives him £15,000 November 13, 2018
- Next Week’s Spider-Man DLC has a new trailer November 13, 2018
- Fallout 76 is live early November 13, 2018