Video Gamer Play // Here’s what’s been resolved in No Man’...
Here’s what’s been resolved in No Man’s Sky latest patch
Hello Games has detailed what’s been resolved in the latest No Man’s Sky patch.
In an update on the official website, the post confirmed update 1.55 has now rolled out across PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and includes fixes for a UI memory leak, a number of crashes triggered by plants, freighters, and by creating a race track in a borrowed Exocraft, as well as a number of other performance and gameplay improvements.
The patch also resolves issues where players would get stuck in The Purge and Ghost in the Machine missions, as well as a specific bug in which Sentinels would endlessly chase players unless they’d completed the final Weapon Specialist mission.
- Here’s a glimpse at Battlefield 5 battle royale August 18, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is having a better time of it outside Steam August 18, 2018
- A mortgage broker worked out the real world cost of a house in Skyrim August 18, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Two-Point Hospital, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Geforce 1060 and more August 18, 2018
- FIFA 19 is going big on the Spanish league August 18, 2018
- Bungie makes a new, more accessible version of the hardest weapon to get in Destiny 2 August 18, 2018
- Valve accidentally launches Steam.tv early August 18, 2018
- Video games magazines and me August 18, 2018
- H1Z1 PS4 producer on spectacular launch, balancing and what comes next August 17, 2018
- Buy Super Mario Party from the Nintendo Store, get a free lamp August 17, 2018