Video Gamer Play // Hogwarts-esque Fire Emblem: Three Houses launches July
Hogwarts-esque Fire Emblem: Three Houses launches July
Fire Emblem: Three Houses will arrive exclusively for Switch on 26th July, Nintendo has confirmed.
It’s a bit of an odd one for the series: you end up playing as a professor for one of the game’s factions – the three Houses of Fodlan – where you train students by putting them through the series’ standard grid-based battles. It’s all a bit Hogwarts.
At points you’ll be able to explore in 3D and chat with fellow characters, and there’s an overarching storyline which sees you having visions – never a good sign.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019