Video Gamer Play // Hogwarts-esque Fire Emblem: Three Houses launches July
Hogwarts-esque Fire Emblem: Three Houses launches July
Fire Emblem: Three Houses will arrive exclusively for Switch on 26th July, Nintendo has confirmed.
It’s a bit of an odd one for the series: you end up playing as a professor for one of the game’s factions – the three Houses of Fodlan – where you train students by putting them through the series’ standard grid-based battles. It’s all a bit Hogwarts.
At points you’ll be able to explore in 3D and chat with fellow characters, and there’s an overarching storyline which sees you having visions – never a good sign.
- Spider-Man PS4 dev reveals cool Easter egg no-one noticed April 20, 2019
- Epic has already banned thousands of Fortnite World Cup participants for cheating April 20, 2019
- Assassin’s Creed Unity players review-bomb Steam page with positivity April 20, 2019
- Leaked Days Gone gameplay doesn’t reveal much, but does give us a good idea of what to expect April 20, 2019
- Warner Bros. is trying to plug Mortal Kombat 11 leaks after street date is broken April 20, 2019
- Nintendo is deleting what it deems inappropriate Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stages April 20, 2019
- The mysterious world of Las Meninas April 20, 2019
- Falcon Age and Stranger’s Wrath: animals go to war April 19, 2019
- After 11 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019
- After nearly 12 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019