Video Gamer Play // In-game tributes paid to “amazing” Minecraf...
In-game tributes paid to “amazing” Minecraft server owner who died of cancer
Minecraft players have left tributes at an in-game memorial for a popular server’s creator after he died of cancer.
The touching community-created memorial includes hundreds of messages written on signs placed around the server’s hub.
Bryan, otherwise known as Pendar2, created the Emenbee Minecraft server back in 2011, and at its peak it hit 1531 concurrent players. Over the course of its seven-year life, Emenbee saw over one million unique players. But in October 2018, Pendar2 shut down the server after struggling to maintain it.
- A farewell to Arms – Nintendo’s fighting game wraps up June 17, 2019
- Gamesplanet’s SEGA sale offers up to 75% off Bayonetta, Two Point Hospital and more June 17, 2019
- Carrion is disgusting and I want to play it again immediately June 17, 2019
- Genesis is to Darksiders what Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light was to Tomb Raider June 17, 2019
- Meet the amputee who cosplayed Apex Legends’ Octane at EA Play June 17, 2019
- The Secret of Mana and the art of a good box June 17, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 gets a ranked mode tomorrow June 17, 2019
- Expand your Nintendo Switch storage with a 256GB SD card for just £24.99 June 17, 2019
- Destiny 2 Google Stadia players can only play with other Stadia players at launch June 17, 2019
- You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon Sword and Shield June 17, 2019