Video Gamer Play // In-game tributes paid to “amazing” Minecraf...
In-game tributes paid to “amazing” Minecraft server owner who died of cancer
Minecraft players have left tributes at an in-game memorial for a popular server’s creator after he died of cancer.
The touching community-created memorial includes hundreds of messages written on signs placed around the server’s hub.
Bryan, otherwise known as Pendar2, created the Emenbee Minecraft server back in 2011, and at its peak it hit 1531 concurrent players. Over the course of its seven-year life, Emenbee saw over one million unique players. But in October 2018, Pendar2 shut down the server after struggling to maintain it.
- Spider-Man PS4 dev reveals cool Easter egg no-one noticed April 20, 2019
- Epic has already banned thousands of Fortnite World Cup participants for cheating April 20, 2019
- Assassin’s Creed Unity players review-bomb Steam page with positivity April 20, 2019
- Leaked Days Gone gameplay doesn’t reveal much, but does give us a good idea of what to expect April 20, 2019
- Warner Bros. is trying to plug Mortal Kombat 11 leaks after street date is broken April 20, 2019
- Nintendo is deleting what it deems inappropriate Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stages April 20, 2019
- The mysterious world of Las Meninas April 20, 2019
- Falcon Age and Stranger’s Wrath: animals go to war April 19, 2019
- After 11 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019
- After nearly 12 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019