Video Gamer Play // In PES 2020, you can play through Master League with Ma...
In PES 2020, you can play through Master League with Maradona as your manager
Konami has announced PES 2020, the next entry in its football video game sim. It’s due out 10th September on PC via Steam, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
PES 2020 has a remastered Master League, which now includes a new interactive dialogue system that lets you affect the story. There’s a more realistic transfer system, too.
You can customise your manager model (Konami mentioned varying body shapes and sizes as a selling-point), or play using a real-life manager as your avatar, including Zico, Cruyff and Argentinian bad-boy Diego Maradona.
- Destiny 2 Google Stadia players can only play with other Stadia players at launch June 17, 2019
- You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon Sword and Shield June 17, 2019
- Blizzard asks survey respondents if they’re aware of plans to “squish” World of Warcraft’s max cap June 16, 2019
- Shenmue 3 dev is listening to fan “concerns” about Epic Game Store exclusivity June 16, 2019
- 7 months later, Bethesda has finally delivered the Fallout 76 canvas bags June 15, 2019
- 17 minutes of Frontier’s promising Planet Zoo – and a snippet of poo physics June 15, 2019
- Toonstruck is currently free on GOG.com June 15, 2019
- Bethesda extends Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter pre-beta June 15, 2019
- Treyarch nerfs controversial Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 DLC weapon June 15, 2019
- It looks like The Last of Us 2 is set for February 2020 June 15, 2019