Video Gamer Play // Insomniac shows off Spidey’s new suits from next ...
Insomniac shows off Spidey’s new suits from next week’s The City That Never Sleeps DLC
Insomniac Games’ acclaimed Spider-Man is about to get its first paid DLC next week, in the form of the story-based The City That Never Sleeps. Insomniac has already teased most of its features, but if you were curious about its promised new Spidey suits then, well, here you go…
The City That Never Sleeps consists of three episodes – The Heist, Turf Wars, and Silver Lining – with the first arriving on October 23rd. Episode one, as previously revealed, marks the return of Felicia Hardy, otherwise known as Black Cat, and brings new missions, new challenges, a brand-new faction of enemies, and, yes, three additional suits.
Spidey’s new suits (above) offer a bit of a fashion shake-up for those tired of the game’s existing hues. From left to right, there’s Spider-Man’s suit from Scarlet Spider II, the Resilient Suit (by Marvel illustrator Gabriele Dell’Otto), and the Spider-UK suit from the Spider-Verse. Ideal if you’ve ever wanted a cosplay crossover between Spider-Man and the Spice Girls.
- Blizzard to remove option to buy loot boxes with real money from Heroes of the Storm March 24, 2019
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds wants you to celebrate its second anniversary with this free in-game item March 24, 2019
- One more character will drop before the end of Apex Legends’ first battle pass season March 24, 2019
- Space Junkies PSVR open beta shows promise, shame about the control scheme March 24, 2019
- Is The Division 2 sending secret messages via flashing lights and Morse code? March 24, 2019
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is already Steam’s fourth most-played game March 24, 2019
- Death Stranding hits a “critical phase” as Kojima plays the game “every day” on PS4 March 24, 2019
- Uncanny games with hidden rooms March 24, 2019
- In-game tributes paid to “amazing” Minecraft server owner who died of cancer March 23, 2019
- Five months after launch, Super Mario Party finally gets its first update March 23, 2019