Video Gamer Play // It looks like the Dark Souls Trilogy collection could f...
It looks like the Dark Souls Trilogy collection could finally be coming to Europe
Based on a number of new online retailer listings, Bandai Namco’s Dark Souls Trilogy collection could finally be heading to Europe.
The three-game compilation was initially unveiled last August during Gamescom, with an Xbox One and PS4 release scheduled for October 19th 2018. However, despite being announced during the German show, Bandai Namco was quick to clarify that the collection was for US and Asia markets only.
Now, however, (as spotted by Resetera) listings for the Dark Souls Trilogy have appeared on both Amazon Spain and Amazon Germany, each pointing to a European release date of Friday, March 1st 2019 on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 .
- Neon Switch with Pokémon: Let’s Go or Mario Kart for under £300 January 17, 2019
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019