Video Gamer Play // It looks like The Last of Us 2 is set for February 2020
It looks like The Last of Us 2 is set for February 2020
The Last of Us 2 looks set to come out in February 2020, according to various reports.
When asked when the hotly-anticipated Naughty Dog sequel was coming out in a recent interview, Ashley Johnson, who plays Ellie, sounds like she attempts to reply with “February”, but she’s interrupted by the interviewer as she’s mouthing the “feh”. (Skip to the one hour and seven minutes mark to hear it.)
This tallies with a tweet from Kotaku’s Jason Schreier, who said a couple of weeks ago The Last of Us 2 got bumped from fall 2019 to early 2020 – “possibly February”.
- Overwatch’s next hero is “eccentric astrophysicist” Sigma July 22, 2019
- It looks like Anthem’s long-awaited Cataclysm event is finally almost here July 22, 2019
- Nintendo faces Switch Joy-Con drift class action lawsuit July 22, 2019
- Yooka-Laylee sequel shows off its transforming level tech July 22, 2019
- Astral Chain could be Platinum’s most out there game yet July 22, 2019
- Indie FMV game Headspun has a release date for console and PC July 22, 2019
- EA quietly begins what looks like a Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 3 alpha July 22, 2019
- Two active F1 drivers just won iRacing’s Spa 24 July 22, 2019
- Splatoon 2’s final Splatfest sees chaos reign July 22, 2019
- Snack Hacks, a cookbook for people who like games, is a strange delight July 22, 2019