Video Gamer Play // It took just under 19 hours for a Destiny 2 clan to bea...
It took just under 19 hours for a Destiny 2 clan to beat the Forsaken raid
Just under 19 hours after it went live, Destiny 2 Forsaken’s raid has been defeated.
Last Wish went live at 6pm UK time on Friday 14th September, and at around 12.45pm a day later, Clan Redeem finally finished the raid. It took 18 hours and 48 minutes, to be exact. That’s the longest it’s taken for a Destiny raid “world first” – even longer than vanilla Vault of Glass took.
Clan Redeem, playing on the PC version of the game, has now scored five world firsts in Destiny.
- Legendary Final Fantasy composer Nobuo Uematsu ceases work due to illness September 20, 2018
- No plans for a Vita successor, Sony says September 20, 2018
- Nvidia DLSS analysis: how AI tech can make PC games run 40 per cent faster September 20, 2018
- PUBG for PC is getting a ranking system September 20, 2018
- FIFA 19 in-game message warns FUT players against coin distribution September 20, 2018
- If they destroy Loot Lake I will be properly upset September 20, 2018
- Frostpunk adds free story DLC the Fall of Winterhome September 20, 2018
- New Street Fighter 5 costumes may be the closest we get to a new Darkstalkers for a while September 20, 2018
- Capcom reveals Ada Wong’s new look for the Resident Evil 2 remake September 20, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5’s third playable character is V September 20, 2018