Video Gamer Play // It took just under 19 hours for a Destiny 2 clan to bea...
It took just under 19 hours for a Destiny 2 clan to beat the Forsaken raid
Just under 19 hours after it went live, Destiny 2 Forsaken’s raid has been defeated.
Last Wish went live at 6pm UK time on Friday 14th September, and at around 12.45pm a day later, Clan Redeem finally finished the raid. It took 18 hours and 48 minutes, to be exact. That’s the longest it’s taken for a Destiny raid “world first” – even longer than vanilla Vault of Glass took.
Clan Redeem, playing on the PC version of the game, has now scored five world firsts in Destiny.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019