Video Gamer Play // It took just under 19 hours for a Destiny 2 clan to bea...
It took just under 19 hours for a Destiny 2 clan to beat the Forsaken raid
Just under 19 hours after it went live, Destiny 2 Forsaken’s raid has been defeated.
Last Wish went live at 6pm UK time on Friday 14th September, and at around 12.45pm a day later, Clan Redeem finally finished the raid. It took 18 hours and 48 minutes, to be exact. That’s the longest it’s taken for a Destiny raid “world first” – even longer than vanilla Vault of Glass took.
Clan Redeem, playing on the PC version of the game, has now scored five world firsts in Destiny.
- Overwatch’s next hero is “eccentric astrophysicist” Sigma July 22, 2019
- It looks like Anthem’s long-awaited Cataclysm event is finally almost here July 22, 2019
- Nintendo faces Switch Joy-Con drift class action lawsuit July 22, 2019
- Yooka-Laylee sequel shows off its transforming level tech July 22, 2019
- Astral Chain could be Platinum’s most out there game yet July 22, 2019
- Indie FMV game Headspun has a release date for console and PC July 22, 2019
- EA quietly begins what looks like a Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 3 alpha July 22, 2019
- Two active F1 drivers just won iRacing’s Spa 24 July 22, 2019
- Splatoon 2’s final Splatfest sees chaos reign July 22, 2019
- Snack Hacks, a cookbook for people who like games, is a strange delight July 22, 2019