Video Gamer Play // Jurassic World Evolution gets Secrets of Dr. Wu paid DL...
Jurassic World Evolution gets Secrets of Dr. Wu paid DLC later this month
Frontier Developments has announced its prehistoric park sim Jurassic World Evolution will be getting a new chunk of paid DLC, known as Secrets of Dr. Wu, on November 20th for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Secrets of Dr. Wu takes its name from the InGen geneticist responsible for recreating the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park (as played by BD Wong), and who later appears in Jurassic World. Wong reprises his role in Evolution, and lends his voice to a selection of new campaign missions set on two hidden research facilities on Isla Muerta and Isla Tacaño.
“Players will confront an elevated level of chaos and threat caused by Wu’s machinations as they work alongside the doctor and discover new dig sites, facility upgrades and research opportunities,” explains Frontier of the new missions.
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019
- PlayStation 4 Pro with Spider-Man or Red Dead for £349 January 16, 2019