Video Gamer Play // Jurassic World Evolution gets Secrets of Dr. Wu paid DL...
Jurassic World Evolution gets Secrets of Dr. Wu paid DLC later this month
Frontier Developments has announced its prehistoric park sim Jurassic World Evolution will be getting a new chunk of paid DLC, known as Secrets of Dr. Wu, on November 20th for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Secrets of Dr. Wu takes its name from the InGen geneticist responsible for recreating the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park (as played by BD Wong), and who later appears in Jurassic World. Wong reprises his role in Evolution, and lends his voice to a selection of new campaign missions set on two hidden research facilities on Isla Muerta and Isla Tacaño.
“Players will confront an elevated level of chaos and threat caused by Wu’s machinations as they work alongside the doctor and discover new dig sites, facility upgrades and research opportunities,” explains Frontier of the new missions.
- Back in Control: Remedy’s weird new world feels brilliant to play March 26, 2019
- Here’s a brand new legendary card from Hearthstone’s next expansion March 26, 2019
- Sony confirms it will no longer provide full game digital download codes to shops March 26, 2019
- There’s a new Lord of the Rings game starring Gollum March 26, 2019
- Liu Kang, Kung Lao and Jax confirmed for Mortal Kombat 11 March 26, 2019
- Duck Game migrating to Switch this summer March 26, 2019
- In games, there is cheese and there is cheese March 26, 2019
- Bethesda says Rage 2, Doom Eternal, and more will definitely be available on Steam March 25, 2019
- There’s an official Iron Man game coming to PSVR later this year March 25, 2019
- Cockney PSVR crime shooter Blood & Truth gets a release date March 25, 2019