Video Gamer Play // Kingdom Hearts 3 epilogue and secret ending are launch ...
Kingdom Hearts 3 epilogue and secret ending are launch week DLC
Kingdom Hearts 3’s epilogue and secret ending are launch week DLC, Square Enix has confirmed.
It was expected both videos, which Kingdom Hearts chief Tetsuya Nomura has said are the biggest spoilers in the game, would release after the game itself following a statement issued by the director after Kingdom Hearts 3 leaked onto the internet last month.
Outlining the schedule for updates, Square Enix said on Tuesday, 29th January, patch 1.01 makes several data fixes as well as adds the Memory Archive videos. (This is a digest of the Kingdom Hearts story in the series up to this point, but if you can’t wait for it, be sure to check out the video below, from Eurogamer’s former video producer Bendix.) The Memory Archive option will be added to the game’s title menu and can be viewed at any time.
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019
- PlayStation 4 Pro with Spider-Man or Red Dead for £349 January 16, 2019