Video Gamer Play // Larian doing significant work to Divinity: Original Sin...
Larian doing significant work to Divinity: Original Sin 2 for console release
A Definitive Edition of Divinity: Original Sin 2 is coming to PS4 and Xbox One in August – a three-hour demo is actually available now on Xbox One, for free, via Game Preview – and to PC as a free upgrade (although it will be considered a separate game). It’s a similar deal to the Enhanced Edition for Divinity: Original Sin 1. We knew that; what we didn’t know was how DOS2 will be enhanced, but now we know more.
Apparently there are 45 pages of changes documented internally, developer Larian told USgamer at a preview event this week. Some of the more significant changes include reworking the weaker Act 3 section of the game – rewriting it, re-voicing it and re-scripting it.
The game’s Journal is being redone, there’s going to be a new tutorial, and there will be a Story Mode difficulty for people who want to breeze through without the combat challenge.
- Here’s a glimpse at Battlefield 5 battle royale August 18, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is having a better time of it outside Steam August 18, 2018
- A mortgage broker worked out the real world cost of a house in Skyrim August 18, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Two-Point Hospital, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Geforce 1060 and more August 18, 2018
- FIFA 19 is going big on the Spanish league August 18, 2018
- Bungie makes a new, more accessible version of the hardest weapon to get in Destiny 2 August 18, 2018
- Valve accidentally launches Steam.tv early August 18, 2018
- Video games magazines and me August 18, 2018
- H1Z1 PS4 producer on spectacular launch, balancing and what comes next August 17, 2018
- Buy Super Mario Party from the Nintendo Store, get a free lamp August 17, 2018