Video Gamer Play // Layers of Fear developer unveils new teaser trailer for...
Layers of Fear developer unveils new teaser trailer for next horror game Project Méliès
Bloober Team, the developer behind the wonderfully surreal haunted house horror Layers of Fear and cyberpunk spook-em-up Observer, has revealed a new teaser trailer for its latest horror title, Project Méliès.
Project Méliès was originally unveiled back in March, with an appropriately enigmatic, cinema-themed announcement trailer. It’s being published by Gun Media, and is yet another first-person horror experience from Bloober Team – but given that I’ve absolutely adored the developer’s previous dalliances with the genre, you won’t get any complaints from me.
Both Layers of Fear and Observer, while far from perfect, are rich in disorientating dream-like terror and surreal, breathlessly inventive visual set-pieces – and Bloober Team’s brief new 35-second snippet of Project Méliès suggests that the studio isn’t yet out of ideas when it comes to finding visceral new ways to unsettle its audience.
- Legendary Final Fantasy composer Nobuo Uematsu ceases work due to illness September 20, 2018
- No plans for a Vita successor, Sony says September 20, 2018
- Nvidia DLSS analysis: how AI tech can make PC games run 40 per cent faster September 20, 2018
- PUBG for PC is getting a ranking system September 20, 2018
- FIFA 19 in-game message warns FUT players against coin distribution September 20, 2018
- If they destroy Loot Lake I will be properly upset September 20, 2018
- Frostpunk adds free story DLC the Fall of Winterhome September 20, 2018
- New Street Fighter 5 costumes may be the closest we get to a new Darkstalkers for a while September 20, 2018
- Capcom reveals Ada Wong’s new look for the Resident Evil 2 remake September 20, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5’s third playable character is V September 20, 2018