Video Gamer Play // Layers of Fear developer unveils new teaser trailer for...
Layers of Fear developer unveils new teaser trailer for next horror game Project Méliès
Bloober Team, the developer behind the wonderfully surreal haunted house horror Layers of Fear and cyberpunk spook-em-up Observer, has revealed a new teaser trailer for its latest horror title, Project Méliès.
Project Méliès was originally unveiled back in March, with an appropriately enigmatic, cinema-themed announcement trailer. It’s being published by Gun Media, and is yet another first-person horror experience from Bloober Team – but given that I’ve absolutely adored the developer’s previous dalliances with the genre, you won’t get any complaints from me.
Both Layers of Fear and Observer, while far from perfect, are rich in disorientating dream-like terror and surreal, breathlessly inventive visual set-pieces – and Bloober Team’s brief new 35-second snippet of Project Méliès suggests that the studio isn’t yet out of ideas when it comes to finding visceral new ways to unsettle its audience.
- Spider-Man PS4 dev reveals cool Easter egg no-one noticed April 20, 2019
- Epic has already banned thousands of Fortnite World Cup participants for cheating April 20, 2019
- Assassin’s Creed Unity players review-bomb Steam page with positivity April 20, 2019
- Leaked Days Gone gameplay doesn’t reveal much, but does give us a good idea of what to expect April 20, 2019
- Warner Bros. is trying to plug Mortal Kombat 11 leaks after street date is broken April 20, 2019
- Nintendo is deleting what it deems inappropriate Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stages April 20, 2019
- The mysterious world of Las Meninas April 20, 2019
- Falcon Age and Stranger’s Wrath: animals go to war April 19, 2019
- After 11 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019
- After nearly 12 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019