Video Gamer Play // Leaked image shows an Xbox accessibility pad with two g...
Leaked image shows an Xbox accessibility pad with two giant buttons
A leaked image image of what is reportedly a new accessibility controller for Xbox has appeared.
The image shows a white, flat, rectangular pad shaped a bit like a NES controller (quite an old reference now isn’t it?), with two huge circular pads for buttons A and B. Presumably these are programmable, and it looks like you’ll be able to switch between stored configurations for them by pressing the small white button by the three-light display above the d-pad.
Elsewhere, across the top of the pad, are a string of icons denoting ports behind them for linking up to other equipment to create bespoke controller builds. If you haven’t seen a bespoke set-up before, check out the amazing work charity Special Effect does modifying controls to enable disabled people to play games.
- Neon Switch with Pokémon: Let’s Go or Mario Kart for under £300 January 17, 2019
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019