Video Gamer Play // Leaks suggest Nintendo’s Switch Pokémon RP...
Leaks suggest Nintendo’s Switch Pokémon RPG set in Kanto, starring Pikachu and Eevee
Another day, another Nintendo leak. This time, for the under-wraps Pokémon RPG headed to Nintendo Switch.
A persistent rumour the game’s two editions will be named Pokémon Let’s Go! Pikachu and Pokémon Let’s Go! Eevee has been quietly doing the rounds for several months. It all became public yesterday when an unverified drawing of a logo appeared online.
If your feet are feeling wet, the floodgates on Pokémon Switch details have been dribbling speculation for some time. The usual sources on Twitter, Resetera and 4chan have not been subtle, and yesterday’s leak prompted round-ups of rumours on numerous sites and blogs since all signs seem to point in the same direction.
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019
- PlayStation 4 Pro with Spider-Man or Red Dead for £349 January 16, 2019