Video Gamer Play // Let It Die’s Killer7 crossover event is now under...
Let It Die’s Killer7 crossover event is now underway
Earlier this year, developer Grasshopper Manufacture teased that its free-to-play PS4 hack-and-slasher Let It Die would be hosting a crossover event with Capcom’s cult classic Killer7. That event is now live, and runs until May 24th.
Killer7, for the benefit of those regrettably unfamiliar with the game, released on GameCube and PS2 in 2005, and was designed by Grasshopper Manufacture’s enigmatic founder Goichi “Suda51” Suda, with legendary game designer Shinji Mikami on joint writing duties. It was an extraordinarily idiosyncratic, but unquestionably memorable experience, charting the garishly surreal and violent adventures of the seven titular assassins.
The game’s revival in Let It Die is part of Grasshopper’s 20th anniversary celebrations, and introduces new Killer 7-themed weapons, decals, limited-time quests, and rewards.
- GTA Online’s After Hours update lands 24th July July 19, 2018
- Brutal yet vibrant FPS Polygod hits Switch and Xbox next month July 19, 2018
- Green Man Gaming Summer Sale slashes prices on some top PC titles July 19, 2018
- Youropa: Following the thread has never been more enjoyable July 19, 2018
- Next Overwatch update brings Brigitte’s reign of terror to an end July 19, 2018
- Doom-haunted Call of Cthulhu game finally gets a release date July 19, 2018
- Guerrilla Games wants to release games faster July 19, 2018
- What it’s like being a low-level streamer July 19, 2018
- Mario Tennis Aces update nerfs Bowser Jr. following complaints July 18, 2018
- Two Point Hospital books in a release date July 18, 2018