Video Gamer Play // Let It Die’s Killer7 crossover event is now under...
Let It Die’s Killer7 crossover event is now underway
Earlier this year, developer Grasshopper Manufacture teased that its free-to-play PS4 hack-and-slasher Let It Die would be hosting a crossover event with Capcom’s cult classic Killer7. That event is now live, and runs until May 24th.
Killer7, for the benefit of those regrettably unfamiliar with the game, released on GameCube and PS2 in 2005, and was designed by Grasshopper Manufacture’s enigmatic founder Goichi “Suda51” Suda, with legendary game designer Shinji Mikami on joint writing duties. It was an extraordinarily idiosyncratic, but unquestionably memorable experience, charting the garishly surreal and violent adventures of the seven titular assassins.
The game’s revival in Let It Die is part of Grasshopper’s 20th anniversary celebrations, and introduces new Killer 7-themed weapons, decals, limited-time quests, and rewards.
- Why Hideo Kojima fans reckon Death Stranding is set in Iceland May 26, 2018
- City 17 from Half-Life 2 as a city map May 26, 2018
- Microsoft stealth-releases new PC racing game Miami Street May 26, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Xbox One X bundles, Splatoon amiibo, NES Classic and more May 26, 2018
- Epic issues Fortnite scam warning as free V-Bucks videos flood YouTube May 26, 2018
- Don’t worry Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland fans, you can go to the World Cup in FIFA 18 May 26, 2018
- Samsung adds FreeSync support to select 4K TVs May 26, 2018
- DICE boss says Battlefield V’s women are here to stay May 26, 2018
- Why small choices matter when it comes to character creation in RPGs May 26, 2018
- Telltale Games delays The Wolf Among Us’ second season into 2019 May 25, 2018