Video Gamer Play // Let It Die’s Killer7 crossover event is now under...
Let It Die’s Killer7 crossover event is now underway
Earlier this year, developer Grasshopper Manufacture teased that its free-to-play PS4 hack-and-slasher Let It Die would be hosting a crossover event with Capcom’s cult classic Killer7. That event is now live, and runs until May 24th.
Killer7, for the benefit of those regrettably unfamiliar with the game, released on GameCube and PS2 in 2005, and was designed by Grasshopper Manufacture’s enigmatic founder Goichi “Suda51” Suda, with legendary game designer Shinji Mikami on joint writing duties. It was an extraordinarily idiosyncratic, but unquestionably memorable experience, charting the garishly surreal and violent adventures of the seven titular assassins.
The game’s revival in Let It Die is part of Grasshopper’s 20th anniversary celebrations, and introduces new Killer 7-themed weapons, decals, limited-time quests, and rewards.
- Switch’s brilliant rhythm game Voez just got another 11 free new songs November 16, 2018
- Capcom’s wonderfully weird cult classic action-adventure Killer7 is now available on PC November 16, 2018
- Star Citizen is free to try for eight days starting next week November 16, 2018
- Here are the best Black Friday deals, even though it isn’t Black Friday November 16, 2018
- Seven-day free Overwatch trial next week November 16, 2018
- Man pleads guilty to Call of Duty swatting incident that resulted in death November 16, 2018
- Pokémon Let’s Go tips and tricks for becoming a Kanto Champion November 16, 2018
- Nintendo and Microsoft confirm E3 attendance in wake of PlayStation no-show November 16, 2018
- Atari’s crowdfunded RollerCoaster Tycoon for Switch launches in two weeks November 16, 2018
- Why Red Dead Redemption 2’s Sean MacGuire is the best Irish character in a video game yet November 16, 2018