Video Gamer Play // Let It Die’s Killer7 crossover event is now under...
Let It Die’s Killer7 crossover event is now underway
Earlier this year, developer Grasshopper Manufacture teased that its free-to-play PS4 hack-and-slasher Let It Die would be hosting a crossover event with Capcom’s cult classic Killer7. That event is now live, and runs until May 24th.
Killer7, for the benefit of those regrettably unfamiliar with the game, released on GameCube and PS2 in 2005, and was designed by Grasshopper Manufacture’s enigmatic founder Goichi “Suda51” Suda, with legendary game designer Shinji Mikami on joint writing duties. It was an extraordinarily idiosyncratic, but unquestionably memorable experience, charting the garishly surreal and violent adventures of the seven titular assassins.
The game’s revival in Let It Die is part of Grasshopper’s 20th anniversary celebrations, and introduces new Killer 7-themed weapons, decals, limited-time quests, and rewards.
- Legendary Final Fantasy composer Nobuo Uematsu ceases work due to illness September 20, 2018
- No plans for a Vita successor, Sony says September 20, 2018
- Nvidia DLSS analysis: how AI tech can make PC games run 40 per cent faster September 20, 2018
- PUBG for PC is getting a ranking system September 20, 2018
- FIFA 19 in-game message warns FUT players against coin distribution September 20, 2018
- If they destroy Loot Lake I will be properly upset September 20, 2018
- Frostpunk adds free story DLC the Fall of Winterhome September 20, 2018
- New Street Fighter 5 costumes may be the closest we get to a new Darkstalkers for a while September 20, 2018
- Capcom reveals Ada Wong’s new look for the Resident Evil 2 remake September 20, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5’s third playable character is V September 20, 2018