Video Gamer Play // LittleBigPlanet is 10 years old
LittleBigPlanet is 10 years old
LittleBigPlanet is ten years old.
Stuffed with charm and whimsy, UK studio Media Molecule’s deceptively fiendish puzzle platformer released on 27th October 2018 after an unexpected delay saw the game recalled after it was discovered “one of the background music tracks licensed from a record label for use in the game contains two expressions that can be found in the Qur’an”.
“If you were to stand on LittleBigPlanet and try to imagine a more astounding, fantastic, and creative place, full of enthralling adventure, uncanny characters, and brilliant things to do… you couldn’t,” Media Molecule says, describing the franchise now on the official website.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019