Video Gamer Play // LittleBigPlanet is 10 years old
LittleBigPlanet is 10 years old
LittleBigPlanet is ten years old.
Stuffed with charm and whimsy, UK studio Media Molecule’s deceptively fiendish puzzle platformer released on 27th October 2018 after an unexpected delay saw the game recalled after it was discovered “one of the background music tracks licensed from a record label for use in the game contains two expressions that can be found in the Qur’an”.
“If you were to stand on LittleBigPlanet and try to imagine a more astounding, fantastic, and creative place, full of enthralling adventure, uncanny characters, and brilliant things to do… you couldn’t,” Media Molecule says, describing the franchise now on the official website.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered on Switch lacks most of the remastering work May 25, 2019
- Square Enix announces PS4 and Nintendo Switch remake of the PSP remake of the original Star Ocean May 25, 2019
- Ambitious Morrowind complete overhaul mod issues beefy update May 25, 2019
- As Battle.net removes Activision credit for Destiny 2, Bungie indicates it’ll soon discuss the “new era” May 25, 2019
- It looks like new Darksiders and Destroy All Humans games are set for E3 May 25, 2019
- Microsoft will soon release a purple Fortnite Xbox One S, new leak reveals May 25, 2019
- Bloodborne mod lets you play as any enemy – and Sekiro’s next May 25, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 pros are showing maximum disrespect with Mercy during the game’s first big tournament May 25, 2019
- Games that ask: what are cities? May 25, 2019
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night details extensive post-launch DLC plans May 24, 2019