Video Gamer Play // LittleBigPlanet recreated in Dreams looks just like Lit...
LittleBigPlanet recreated in Dreams looks just like LittleBigPlanet
Media Molecule has made a LittleBigPlanet level in Dreams to celebrate the PlayStation series’ 10th birthday – and it looks lovely.
In a Twitch stream, developers from the Guildford studio play a Dreams version of The Garden from LittleBigPlanet, complete with four-player co-op and Sackboy characters. The result is remarkably similar to LittleBigPlanet, right down to the floaty jumping and the inclusion of Popit. Everything was “100 per cent” made in Dreams, the developers said.
You can see a condensed single-player runthrough of the level in the video below.
- Fortnite’s controversial glider re-deploy feature is being removed from all default game modes November 13, 2018
- Fran Bow dev’s deliciously sinister narrative adventure Little Misfortune gets first trailer November 13, 2018
- Dreamfall dev reveals new trailer for long-awaited psychological mystery Draugen November 13, 2018
- Beautiful underwater adventure Abzû is heading to Switch this month November 13, 2018
- Hitman 2 is a stunningly detailed game with some cool tech features November 13, 2018
- Official portable Nintendo Switch charger currently half-price November 13, 2018
- PUBG hits PS4 with Nathan Drake and Ellie items November 13, 2018
- Man finds Steam key-generating bug, Valve gives him £15,000 November 13, 2018
- Next Week’s Spider-Man DLC has a new trailer November 13, 2018
- Fallout 76 is live early November 13, 2018