Video Gamer Play // LittleBigPlanet recreated in Dreams looks just like Lit...
LittleBigPlanet recreated in Dreams looks just like LittleBigPlanet
Media Molecule has made a LittleBigPlanet level in Dreams to celebrate the PlayStation series’ 10th birthday – and it looks lovely.
In a Twitch stream, developers from the Guildford studio play a Dreams version of The Garden from LittleBigPlanet, complete with four-player co-op and Sackboy characters. The result is remarkably similar to LittleBigPlanet, right down to the floaty jumping and the inclusion of Popit. Everything was “100 per cent” made in Dreams, the developers said.
You can see a condensed single-player runthrough of the level in the video below.
- Myst developer Kickstarting new steampunk VR puzzle adventure Firmament March 26, 2019
- Oxenfree follow-up Afterparty, Swery’s The Good Life and more set for Xbox Game Pass March 26, 2019
- EA confirms it’s laying off around 350 employees March 26, 2019
- RPG card-battler SteamWorld Quest gets an April release date on Switch March 26, 2019
- Two new Nintendo Switch models inspired by 3DS’ split evolution, sources say March 26, 2019
- Here are some of the best PC digital deals right now March 26, 2019
- The old Star Wars: Battlefront 2 headlines Xbox Games with Gold in April March 26, 2019
- First Streets of Rage 4 gameplay trailer shows off fiery fists of fury March 26, 2019
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled includes Crash Nitro Kart tracks, arenas and PS4-exclusive skins March 26, 2019
- Journey to the Savage Planet is a deeply unfashionable game, in the best possible way March 26, 2019