Video Gamer Play // Mario Tennis Aces has a day one download to unlock onli...
Mario Tennis Aces has a day one download to unlock online tournaments
Mario Tennis Aces has a day one update which changes the game’s tournament mode. It’s as much of a surprise to us as it is to you – Eurogamer was under the impression the build we played was final code, with Nintendo failing to mention any day one updates when it handed out review code.
Tournaments are a big deal for the game, as they will allow you to access forthcoming characters a month earlier than everyone else if you take part online.
The mode is now split into online and offline matches. You can play in Standard Class – a tournament with the standard rules and powers – and Simple Class, which allows you to play without the energy meter. June’s tournament is brief, obviously, while in July you play for Koopa Troopa.
- Switch’s brilliant rhythm game Voez just got another 11 free new songs November 16, 2018
- Capcom’s wonderfully weird cult classic action-adventure Killer7 is now available on PC November 16, 2018
- Star Citizen is free to try for eight days starting next week November 16, 2018
- Here are the best Black Friday deals, even though it isn’t Black Friday November 16, 2018
- Seven-day free Overwatch trial next week November 16, 2018
- Man pleads guilty to Call of Duty swatting incident that resulted in death November 16, 2018
- Pokémon Let’s Go tips and tricks for becoming a Kanto Champion November 16, 2018
- Nintendo and Microsoft confirm E3 attendance in wake of PlayStation no-show November 16, 2018
- Atari’s crowdfunded RollerCoaster Tycoon for Switch launches in two weeks November 16, 2018
- Why Red Dead Redemption 2’s Sean MacGuire is the best Irish character in a video game yet November 16, 2018