Video Gamer Play // Mario Tennis Aces has a day one download to unlock onli...
Mario Tennis Aces has a day one download to unlock online tournaments
Mario Tennis Aces has a day one update which changes the game’s tournament mode. It’s as much of a surprise to us as it is to you – Eurogamer was under the impression the build we played was final code, with Nintendo failing to mention any day one updates when it handed out review code.
Tournaments are a big deal for the game, as they will allow you to access forthcoming characters a month earlier than everyone else if you take part online.
The mode is now split into online and offline matches. You can play in Standard Class – a tournament with the standard rules and powers – and Simple Class, which allows you to play without the energy meter. June’s tournament is brief, obviously, while in July you play for Koopa Troopa.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019