Video Gamer Play // Marvelous is bringing outlandish mech fighter Daemon x ...
Marvelous is bringing outlandish mech fighter Daemon x Machina to Switch
Marvelous Games has unveiled Daemon x Machina, an over-the-top mech fighter coming to Switch in 2019.
Looking like a cross between Metal Gear Rising and No More Heroes, Daemon x Machina’s announcement trailer wastes no time in piling on the outlandish action set-pieces. There are ground battles, air battles, little mechs, big mechs, and even bigger mechs with swords – not to mention an endless onslaught of explosions, all set to a furious metal soundtrack. It’s certainly an attention grabber.
“Take your Arsenal, a fully customizable powered suit, out for an array of missions to surmount the enemy at all costs,” offers Nintendo by way of explanation, “Choose and equip your Arsenal with a multitude of weapons, obtain more from downed enemy Arsenals, and swap them on the fly to suit your strategy in the face of ever-changing threats.”
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019
- PlayStation 4 Pro with Spider-Man or Red Dead for £349 January 16, 2019
- We Happy Few, Shadow of Mordor among next Xbox Game Pass additions January 16, 2019
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes review – a banal bore of a game January 16, 2019
- Nintendo-licensed 128GB microSD card down to £30 January 16, 2019
- EA’s open-world Star Wars game canned in favour of smaller project January 16, 2019