Video Gamer Play // Meteors are finally crashing to earth in Fortnite
Meteors are finally crashing to earth in Fortnite
Brace yourselves people, it’s finally happening! After weeks of teasing and speculation, massive chunks of rock are now thundering down from the skies over Fortnite’s Battle Royale map and smashing to the earth.
It looks like we’re still at the preliminary stage of the meteor apocalypse, however, with the only real destruction wrought so far seemingly on trees and smaller structures, as well as the nerves of unsuspecting players just minding their own business and trying to do some murder. Thank goodness Epic turned on the emergency broadcast system in time.
As such, it’s still unclear if this dramatic conclusion to Epic’s long-teased meteor event will culminate in the obliteration of the unloved Tilted Towers, or indeed any area of the map. Here’s how things have been looking over in Battle Royale since the sky started falling down.
- Here’s a glimpse at Battlefield 5 battle royale August 18, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is having a better time of it outside Steam August 18, 2018
- A mortgage broker worked out the real world cost of a house in Skyrim August 18, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Two-Point Hospital, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Geforce 1060 and more August 18, 2018
- FIFA 19 is going big on the Spanish league August 18, 2018
- Bungie makes a new, more accessible version of the hardest weapon to get in Destiny 2 August 18, 2018
- Valve accidentally launches Steam.tv early August 18, 2018
- Video games magazines and me August 18, 2018
- H1Z1 PS4 producer on spectacular launch, balancing and what comes next August 17, 2018
- Buy Super Mario Party from the Nintendo Store, get a free lamp August 17, 2018