Video Gamer Play // Metro Exodus will no longer be released this year
Metro Exodus will no longer be released this year
The Metro Exodus release date has been moved back from autumn 2018 to Q1 2019.
Publisher Deep Silver and developer 4A Games issued a joint statement this morning:
“The development of Metro Exodus is progressing well; we are all really excited by what we are seeing. We have been constantly reviewing the games progress to ensure that we deliver a product that gamers and fans of the Metro series want and deserve, as well as keeping an eye on announcements from our competitor products. We want everyone to be able to experience what is the most ambitious Metro game to date at its absolute best and therefore we have taken the decision to move the release date to Q1 2019.
- Why Hideo Kojima fans reckon Death Stranding is set in Iceland May 26, 2018
- City 17 from Half-Life 2 as a city map May 26, 2018
- Microsoft stealth-releases new PC racing game Miami Street May 26, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Xbox One X bundles, Splatoon amiibo, NES Classic and more May 26, 2018
- Epic issues Fortnite scam warning as free V-Bucks videos flood YouTube May 26, 2018
- Don’t worry Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland fans, you can go to the World Cup in FIFA 18 May 26, 2018
- Samsung adds FreeSync support to select 4K TVs May 26, 2018
- DICE boss says Battlefield V’s women are here to stay May 26, 2018
- Why small choices matter when it comes to character creation in RPGs May 26, 2018
- Telltale Games delays The Wolf Among Us’ second season into 2019 May 25, 2018