Video Gamer Play // Metro Exodus will no longer be released this year
Metro Exodus will no longer be released this year
The Metro Exodus release date has been moved back from autumn 2018 to Q1 2019.
Publisher Deep Silver and developer 4A Games issued a joint statement this morning:
“The development of Metro Exodus is progressing well; we are all really excited by what we are seeing. We have been constantly reviewing the games progress to ensure that we deliver a product that gamers and fans of the Metro series want and deserve, as well as keeping an eye on announcements from our competitor products. We want everyone to be able to experience what is the most ambitious Metro game to date at its absolute best and therefore we have taken the decision to move the release date to Q1 2019.
- GTA Online’s After Hours update lands 24th July July 19, 2018
- Brutal yet vibrant FPS Polygod hits Switch and Xbox next month July 19, 2018
- Green Man Gaming Summer Sale slashes prices on some top PC titles July 19, 2018
- Youropa: Following the thread has never been more enjoyable July 19, 2018
- Next Overwatch update brings Brigitte’s reign of terror to an end July 19, 2018
- Doom-haunted Call of Cthulhu game finally gets a release date July 19, 2018
- Guerrilla Games wants to release games faster July 19, 2018
- What it’s like being a low-level streamer July 19, 2018
- Mario Tennis Aces update nerfs Bowser Jr. following complaints July 18, 2018
- Two Point Hospital books in a release date July 18, 2018