Video Gamer Play // Microsoft officially announces Xbox Live support for iO...
Microsoft officially announces Xbox Live support for iOS and Android
Microsoft has now officially unveiled its Xbox Live support for games on iOS and Android devices, something first mooted around a month ago.
But there’s no news today – or, it seems, on the near horizon – for Xbox Live support on Nintendo Switch.
As teased in early February, Microsoft is developing Xbox Live integration for mobile and tablet platforms which will allow games to include all the typical Xbox features.
- Destiny 2 Google Stadia players can only play with other Stadia players at launch June 17, 2019
- You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon Sword and Shield June 17, 2019
- Blizzard asks survey respondents if they’re aware of plans to “squish” World of Warcraft’s max cap June 16, 2019
- Shenmue 3 dev is listening to fan “concerns” about Epic Game Store exclusivity June 16, 2019
- 7 months later, Bethesda has finally delivered the Fallout 76 canvas bags June 15, 2019
- 17 minutes of Frontier’s promising Planet Zoo – and a snippet of poo physics June 15, 2019
- Toonstruck is currently free on GOG.com June 15, 2019
- Bethesda extends Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter pre-beta June 15, 2019
- Treyarch nerfs controversial Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 DLC weapon June 15, 2019
- It looks like The Last of Us 2 is set for February 2020 June 15, 2019