Video Gamer Play // Microsoft officially unveils Xbox Adaptive Controller
Microsoft officially unveils Xbox Adaptive Controller
The Xbox Adaptive Controller, which leaked online last week, has now been made official by Microsoft.
Designed in collaboration with gaming charities, Microsoft’s new bit of kit is meant to be a sleek, affordable gaming solution for people with limited mobility.
Describing the project as being “years in the making”, Xbox boss Phil Spencer has written of how the project came from making something which could cater for the needs of individual gamers:
- Why Hideo Kojima fans reckon Death Stranding is set in Iceland May 26, 2018
- City 17 from Half-Life 2 as a city map May 26, 2018
- Microsoft stealth-releases new PC racing game Miami Street May 26, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Xbox One X bundles, Splatoon amiibo, NES Classic and more May 26, 2018
- Epic issues Fortnite scam warning as free V-Bucks videos flood YouTube May 26, 2018
- Don’t worry Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland fans, you can go to the World Cup in FIFA 18 May 26, 2018
- Samsung adds FreeSync support to select 4K TVs May 26, 2018
- DICE boss says Battlefield V’s women are here to stay May 26, 2018
- Why small choices matter when it comes to character creation in RPGs May 26, 2018
- Telltale Games delays The Wolf Among Us’ second season into 2019 May 25, 2018