Video Gamer Play // Microsoft officially unveils Xbox Adaptive Controller
Microsoft officially unveils Xbox Adaptive Controller
The Xbox Adaptive Controller, which leaked online last week, has now been made official by Microsoft.
Designed in collaboration with gaming charities, Microsoft’s new bit of kit is meant to be a sleek, affordable gaming solution for people with limited mobility.
Describing the project as being “years in the making”, Xbox boss Phil Spencer has written of how the project came from making something which could cater for the needs of individual gamers:
- GTA Online’s After Hours update lands 24th July July 19, 2018
- Brutal yet vibrant FPS Polygod hits Switch and Xbox next month July 19, 2018
- Green Man Gaming Summer Sale slashes prices on some top PC titles July 19, 2018
- Youropa: Following the thread has never been more enjoyable July 19, 2018
- Next Overwatch update brings Brigitte’s reign of terror to an end July 19, 2018
- Doom-haunted Call of Cthulhu game finally gets a release date July 19, 2018
- Guerrilla Games wants to release games faster July 19, 2018
- What it’s like being a low-level streamer July 19, 2018
- Mario Tennis Aces update nerfs Bowser Jr. following complaints July 18, 2018
- Two Point Hospital books in a release date July 18, 2018