Video Gamer Play // Microsoft stealth-releases new PC racing game Miami Str...
Microsoft stealth-releases new PC racing game Miami Street
Here’s an odd one: Microsoft Studios has released a new racing game for PC – but it’s nothing like Forza.
Miami Street is a free-to-download racing game that presents a cinematic view of the racing, with quick-time events for things like taking on corners. It looks like this:
The game is the work of Brighton-based developer Electric Square, which is the sister studio to Studio Gobo (new content for For Honor, Disney Infinity). It soft-launched on the Microsoft Store this week, which means it’s not available in all territories.
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019
- PlayStation 4 Pro with Spider-Man or Red Dead for £349 January 16, 2019