Video Gamer Play // Microsoft stealth-releases new PC racing game Miami Str...
Microsoft stealth-releases new PC racing game Miami Street
Here’s an odd one: Microsoft Studios has released a new racing game for PC – but it’s nothing like Forza.
Miami Street is a free-to-download racing game that presents a cinematic view of the racing, with quick-time events for things like taking on corners. It looks like this:
The game is the work of Brighton-based developer Electric Square, which is the sister studio to Studio Gobo (new content for For Honor, Disney Infinity). It soft-launched on the Microsoft Store this week, which means it’s not available in all territories.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered on Switch lacks most of the remastering work May 25, 2019
- Square Enix announces PS4 and Nintendo Switch remake of the PSP remake of the original Star Ocean May 25, 2019
- Ambitious Morrowind complete overhaul mod issues beefy update May 25, 2019
- As Battle.net removes Activision credit for Destiny 2, Bungie indicates it’ll soon discuss the “new era” May 25, 2019
- It looks like new Darksiders and Destroy All Humans games are set for E3 May 25, 2019
- Microsoft will soon release a purple Fortnite Xbox One S, new leak reveals May 25, 2019
- Bloodborne mod lets you play as any enemy – and Sekiro’s next May 25, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 pros are showing maximum disrespect with Mercy during the game’s first big tournament May 25, 2019
- Games that ask: what are cities? May 25, 2019
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night details extensive post-launch DLC plans May 24, 2019