Video Gamer Play // Microsoft’s Pokémon Go take on Minecraft w...
Microsoft’s Pokémon Go take on Minecraft will allow collaborative building and adventures anywhere
Microsoft has revealed its Pokémon Go-esque take on Minecraft. It’s named Minecraft Earth and will launch in beta sometimes this summer for iPhone and Android.
The AR-based smartphone game will allow multiple people to build structures using Minecraft blocks and place them permanently in the world.
You can also venture out and track down adventures: quick scenarios where you interact with Minecraft creatures or enemies, solo or with friends.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered on Switch lacks most of the remastering work May 25, 2019
- Square Enix announces PS4 and Nintendo Switch remake of the PSP remake of the original Star Ocean May 25, 2019
- Ambitious Morrowind complete overhaul mod issues beefy update May 25, 2019
- As Battle.net removes Activision credit for Destiny 2, Bungie indicates it’ll soon discuss the “new era” May 25, 2019
- It looks like new Darksiders and Destroy All Humans games are set for E3 May 25, 2019
- Microsoft will soon release a purple Fortnite Xbox One S, new leak reveals May 25, 2019
- Bloodborne mod lets you play as any enemy – and Sekiro’s next May 25, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 pros are showing maximum disrespect with Mercy during the game’s first big tournament May 25, 2019
- Games that ask: what are cities? May 25, 2019
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night details extensive post-launch DLC plans May 24, 2019