Video Gamer Play // Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate on Switch is gettin...
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate on Switch is getting a demo tomorrow
Capcom has announced that Switch owners will be able to take the upcoming Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate for a spin prior to release, via a free demo that launches on eShop tomorrow, August 16th.
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate (known as Monster Hunter XX in Japan) is the enhanced and expanded Switch port of 2015 3DS title Monster Hunter Generations, and adds a considerable amount of new content to the original game.
Ultimate, for instance, ups the 3DS game’s large monster count by 20, bringing the total tally to a staggering 93. Two of these, the Valstrax and Ahtal-Ka, are entirely new, six are special so-called Deviant variants of existing creatures, and some are older series favourites – such as the Diablos, Congalala, and Barioth – making their Generations debut.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019