Video Gamer Play // Mortal Kombat 11 pros are showing maximum disrespect wi...
Mortal Kombat 11 pros are showing maximum disrespect with Mercy during the game’s first big tournament
Mortal Kombat 11 has a Mercy mechanic – brought back after making its debut in Mortal Kombat 3 – and the pros are unafraid to bust it out during the game’s first big tournament.
Mercy gives your opponent a second chance at the end of a match. You trigger it with an input when your opponent is staggering about, waiting for a Fatality or some other match ender. Do it, and your opponent gets around 20 per cent of their life back, and they’re back in the game. There’s nothing righteous about showing your enemy Mercy in Mortal Kombat – it’s seen as the ultimate insult. Here’s how it looks:
And so we come to Combo Breaker, an ongoing fighting game tournament taking place in the US starring some of the biggest names in the community. Mortal Kombat 11 is being played, and so far the pros are showing maximum disrespect with Mercy.
- Destiny 2 Google Stadia players can only play with other Stadia players at launch June 17, 2019
- You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon Sword and Shield June 17, 2019
- Blizzard asks survey respondents if they’re aware of plans to “squish” World of Warcraft’s max cap June 16, 2019
- Shenmue 3 dev is listening to fan “concerns” about Epic Game Store exclusivity June 16, 2019
- 7 months later, Bethesda has finally delivered the Fallout 76 canvas bags June 15, 2019
- 17 minutes of Frontier’s promising Planet Zoo – and a snippet of poo physics June 15, 2019
- Toonstruck is currently free on GOG.com June 15, 2019
- Bethesda extends Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter pre-beta June 15, 2019
- Treyarch nerfs controversial Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 DLC weapon June 15, 2019
- It looks like The Last of Us 2 is set for February 2020 June 15, 2019