Video Gamer Play // Mortal Kombat 11 update makes Kabal’s screamer br...
Mortal Kombat 11 update makes Kabal’s screamer brutality uncensored
One of the nicer nods to previous games in the series found in Mortal Kombat 11 was Kabal’s screamer brutality.
In 1995’s Mortal Kombat 3, one of Kaba’s fatalities involved him taking his mask off and screaming at his hapless foe. So shocking was what was underneath the mask that Kabal was able to literally scare the life out of his enemy. Here’s how it looked:
And here’s how Kabal’s screamer brutality looked in Mortal Kombat 11.
- Destiny 2 Google Stadia players can only play with other Stadia players at launch June 17, 2019
- You can no longer catch ’em all in Pokémon Sword and Shield June 17, 2019
- Blizzard asks survey respondents if they’re aware of plans to “squish” World of Warcraft’s max cap June 16, 2019
- Shenmue 3 dev is listening to fan “concerns” about Epic Game Store exclusivity June 16, 2019
- 7 months later, Bethesda has finally delivered the Fallout 76 canvas bags June 15, 2019
- 17 minutes of Frontier’s promising Planet Zoo – and a snippet of poo physics June 15, 2019
- Toonstruck is currently free on GOG.com June 15, 2019
- Bethesda extends Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter pre-beta June 15, 2019
- Treyarch nerfs controversial Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 DLC weapon June 15, 2019
- It looks like The Last of Us 2 is set for February 2020 June 15, 2019