Video Gamer Play // New Game Plus coming to Assassin’s Creed Odyssey ...
New Game Plus coming to Assassin’s Creed Odyssey later this month
Ubisoft has confirmed Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s New Game Plus mode will release later this month.
The tweet doesn’t give very much away – in fact, Ubi had to explicitly confirm that it was indeed pertaining to Odyssey a little later in the thread, so confused were commenters – so right now we can only guess what the mode might encompass. We won’t have to wait long for an update, though; Ubisoft promises to share more information about the New Game Plus content later this week.
Ubisoft recently confirmed it will alter its recent Assassin’s Creed Odyssey DLC, in which the publisher previously admitted having bungled a pivotal narrative choice.
- This Amnesia mod offers a new tale without the “chases, scares, or mind-bending monster encounters” February 17, 2019
- Tech Interview: Metro Exodus, ray tracing and the 4A Engine’s open world upgrades February 17, 2019
- Final Fantasy 15’s Regalia vehicle is coming to Forza Horizon. Again February 17, 2019
- Despite a promising demo, PSVR adventure game Eden Tomorrow ends up disappointing February 17, 2019
- A Final Fantasy 14 float is joining this year’s Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras February 17, 2019
- Here’s when you can swing Negan’s baseball bat, Lucille, in Tekken 7 February 17, 2019
- The past, present and future of OlliOlli February 17, 2019
- Respawn has already banned over 16,000 Apex Legends cheaters February 16, 2019
- FIFA 19 has a new cover – and Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t on it February 16, 2019
- Metro Exodus: a vision for the future of graphics technology February 16, 2019