Video Gamer Play // New Microsoft studio, The Initiative, acquires senior t...
New Microsoft studio, The Initiative, acquires senior talent from Santa Monica Studio, Rockstar and Crystal Dynamics
The head of Microsoft’s new studio, The Initiative, has taken on a wealth of new talent from a number of high profile studios, including Sony-exclusive Santa Monica Studio, Rockstar and Crystal Dynamics.
Studio head Darrell Gallagher originally made the announcement on LinkedIn, but has since deleted the post. However, ResetEra’s CrimsonEclipse was able to take a screenshot before the post was removed.
New additions to the team include God of War (2018)’s lead producer Brian Westergaard, Rockstar’s Christian Cantamessa, Daniel Neuburger from Crystal Dynamics, and Microsoft’s own senior director of portfolio planning, Blake Fischer.
- Spider-Man PS4 dev reveals cool Easter egg no-one noticed April 20, 2019
- Epic has already banned thousands of Fortnite World Cup participants for cheating April 20, 2019
- Assassin’s Creed Unity players review-bomb Steam page with positivity April 20, 2019
- Leaked Days Gone gameplay doesn’t reveal much, but does give us a good idea of what to expect April 20, 2019
- Warner Bros. is trying to plug Mortal Kombat 11 leaks after street date is broken April 20, 2019
- Nintendo is deleting what it deems inappropriate Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stages April 20, 2019
- The mysterious world of Las Meninas April 20, 2019
- Falcon Age and Stranger’s Wrath: animals go to war April 19, 2019
- After 11 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019
- After nearly 12 years of online antics, Burnout Paradise’s servers are shutting down April 18, 2019