Video Gamer Play // New Microsoft studio, The Initiative, acquires senior t...
New Microsoft studio, The Initiative, acquires senior talent from Santa Monica Studio, Rockstar and Crystal Dynamics
The head of Microsoft’s new studio, The Initiative, has taken on a wealth of new talent from a number of high profile studios, including Sony-exclusive Santa Monica Studio, Rockstar and Crystal Dynamics.
Studio head Darrell Gallagher originally made the announcement on LinkedIn, but has since deleted the post. However, ResetEra’s CrimsonEclipse was able to take a screenshot before the post was removed.
New additions to the team include God of War (2018)’s lead producer Brian Westergaard, Rockstar’s Christian Cantamessa, Daniel Neuburger from Crystal Dynamics, and Microsoft’s own senior director of portfolio planning, Blake Fischer.
- Here’s a glimpse at Battlefield 5 battle royale August 18, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is having a better time of it outside Steam August 18, 2018
- A mortgage broker worked out the real world cost of a house in Skyrim August 18, 2018
- This week’s best deals: Two-Point Hospital, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Geforce 1060 and more August 18, 2018
- FIFA 19 is going big on the Spanish league August 18, 2018
- Bungie makes a new, more accessible version of the hardest weapon to get in Destiny 2 August 18, 2018
- Valve accidentally launches Steam.tv early August 18, 2018
- Video games magazines and me August 18, 2018
- H1Z1 PS4 producer on spectacular launch, balancing and what comes next August 17, 2018
- Buy Super Mario Party from the Nintendo Store, get a free lamp August 17, 2018