Video Gamer Play // New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe hides a secret playable ...
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe hides a secret playable character
The introduction of Peachette has been responsible for all sorts of things: internet memes and disturbing fan-art aplenty, sure, but also the removal of Blue Toad as a playable character.
Or so we thought.
New Super Mario Bros. Wii and U both let you play as either Yellow or Blue Toad, generic Toads designed to fill out each game’s four-player roster alongside Mario and Luigi.
- Myst developer Kickstarting new steampunk VR puzzle adventure Firmament March 26, 2019
- Oxenfree follow-up Afterparty, Swery’s The Good Life and more set for Xbox Game Pass March 26, 2019
- EA confirms it’s laying off around 350 employees March 26, 2019
- RPG card-battler SteamWorld Quest gets an April release date on Switch March 26, 2019
- Two new Nintendo Switch models inspired by 3DS’ split evolution, sources say March 26, 2019
- Here are some of the best PC digital deals right now March 26, 2019
- The old Star Wars: Battlefront 2 headlines Xbox Games with Gold in April March 26, 2019
- First Streets of Rage 4 gameplay trailer shows off fiery fists of fury March 26, 2019
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled includes Crash Nitro Kart tracks, arenas and PS4-exclusive skins March 26, 2019
- Journey to the Savage Planet is a deeply unfashionable game, in the best possible way March 26, 2019