Video Gamer Play // New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe hides a secret playable ...
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe hides a secret playable character
The introduction of Peachette has been responsible for all sorts of things: internet memes and disturbing fan-art aplenty, sure, but also the removal of Blue Toad as a playable character.
Or so we thought.
New Super Mario Bros. Wii and U both let you play as either Yellow or Blue Toad, generic Toads designed to fill out each game’s four-player roster alongside Mario and Luigi.
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019
- PlayStation 4 Pro with Spider-Man or Red Dead for £349 January 16, 2019