Video Gamer Play // New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe launch sales 25% higher ...
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe launch sales 25% higher than on Wii U
Nintendo platformer New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe sold 25 per cent more boxed copies during its Nintendo Switch launch week than it did on Wii U.
It’s enough – in a very quiet January week – for the game to top the UK chart in terms of physical copies sold.
Nintendo has topped the chart with a first-party Switch game three times previously (with Smash Bros., Mario Tennis Aces and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe).
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019
- PlayStation 4 Pro with Spider-Man or Red Dead for £349 January 16, 2019