Video Gamer Play // New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe launch sales 25% higher ...
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe launch sales 25% higher than on Wii U
Nintendo platformer New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe sold 25 per cent more boxed copies during its Nintendo Switch launch week than it did on Wii U.
It’s enough – in a very quiet January week – for the game to top the UK chart in terms of physical copies sold.
Nintendo has topped the chart with a first-party Switch game three times previously (with Smash Bros., Mario Tennis Aces and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe).
- Myst developer Kickstarting new steampunk VR puzzle adventure Firmament March 26, 2019
- Oxenfree follow-up Afterparty, Swery’s The Good Life and more set for Xbox Game Pass March 26, 2019
- EA confirms it’s laying off around 350 employees March 26, 2019
- RPG card-battler SteamWorld Quest gets an April release date on Switch March 26, 2019
- Two new Nintendo Switch models inspired by 3DS’ split evolution, sources say March 26, 2019
- Here are some of the best PC digital deals right now March 26, 2019
- The old Star Wars: Battlefront 2 headlines Xbox Games with Gold in April March 26, 2019
- First Streets of Rage 4 gameplay trailer shows off fiery fists of fury March 26, 2019
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled includes Crash Nitro Kart tracks, arenas and PS4-exclusive skins March 26, 2019
- Journey to the Savage Planet is a deeply unfashionable game, in the best possible way March 26, 2019