Video Gamer Play // New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe launch sales 25% higher ...
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe launch sales 25% higher than on Wii U
Nintendo platformer New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe sold 25 per cent more boxed copies during its Nintendo Switch launch week than it did on Wii U.
It’s enough – in a very quiet January week – for the game to top the UK chart in terms of physical copies sold.
Nintendo has topped the chart with a first-party Switch game three times previously (with Smash Bros., Mario Tennis Aces and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe).
- Overwatch’s next hero is “eccentric astrophysicist” Sigma July 22, 2019
- It looks like Anthem’s long-awaited Cataclysm event is finally almost here July 22, 2019
- Nintendo faces Switch Joy-Con drift class action lawsuit July 22, 2019
- Yooka-Laylee sequel shows off its transforming level tech July 22, 2019
- Astral Chain could be Platinum’s most out there game yet July 22, 2019
- Indie FMV game Headspun has a release date for console and PC July 22, 2019
- EA quietly begins what looks like a Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 3 alpha July 22, 2019
- Two active F1 drivers just won iRacing’s Spa 24 July 22, 2019
- Splatoon 2’s final Splatfest sees chaos reign July 22, 2019
- Snack Hacks, a cookbook for people who like games, is a strange delight July 22, 2019