Video Gamer Play // Next weekend, Pokémon Go will debut a new kind of globa...
Next weekend, Pokémon Go will debut a new kind of global event
Pokémon Go has a fresh kind of event for 2019 – Limited Research – which will offer up a single Pokémon via research quests from PokéStops.
The first of these events takes place next Saturday, 19th January, during the usual Community Day hours (10am – 1pm here in the UK) and features the shabby fish Feebas – known for its ugly duckling-like evolution into the serpent Milotic.
Just like with Community Days, this will be your chance to snag a shiny version of the featured Pokémon.
- Myst developer Kickstarting new steampunk VR puzzle adventure Firmament March 26, 2019
- Oxenfree follow-up Afterparty, Swery’s The Good Life and more set for Xbox Game Pass March 26, 2019
- EA confirms it’s laying off around 350 employees March 26, 2019
- RPG card-battler SteamWorld Quest gets an April release date on Switch March 26, 2019
- Two new Nintendo Switch models inspired by 3DS’ split evolution, sources say March 26, 2019
- Here are some of the best PC digital deals right now March 26, 2019
- The old Star Wars: Battlefront 2 headlines Xbox Games with Gold in April March 26, 2019
- First Streets of Rage 4 gameplay trailer shows off fiery fists of fury March 26, 2019
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled includes Crash Nitro Kart tracks, arenas and PS4-exclusive skins March 26, 2019
- Journey to the Savage Planet is a deeply unfashionable game, in the best possible way March 26, 2019