Video Gamer Play // Next weekend, Pokémon Go will debut a new kind of globa...
Next weekend, Pokémon Go will debut a new kind of global event
Pokémon Go has a fresh kind of event for 2019 – Limited Research – which will offer up a single Pokémon via research quests from PokéStops.
The first of these events takes place next Saturday, 19th January, during the usual Community Day hours (10am – 1pm here in the UK) and features the shabby fish Feebas – known for its ugly duckling-like evolution into the serpent Milotic.
Just like with Community Days, this will be your chance to snag a shiny version of the featured Pokémon.
- Neon Switch with Pokémon: Let’s Go or Mario Kart for under £300 January 17, 2019
- The Grand Tour Game is a bad game, but an interesting vision for interactive TV January 17, 2019
- Bethesda cracks down on Fallout 76 accounts with illicit “developer room” items January 17, 2019
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout gets respawn mode for the first time January 17, 2019
- Neon green and pink Joy-Con pair down to £58 January 17, 2019
- How Blood Bowl PC fanatics are taking player-run leagues to the extreme January 17, 2019
- Westworld mobile game that Bethesda called ‘blatant Fallout Shelter rip-off’ is closing down January 16, 2019
- Excellent Souls-inspired side-scroller Salt and Sanctuary is finally coming to Xbox One January 16, 2019
- The Division 2’s private beta gets a February start-date on Xbox One, PS4, and PC January 16, 2019
- Hitman developer IO Interactive is opening a new studio in Malmö, Sweden January 16, 2019