Video Gamer Play // Nintendo has a new president
Nintendo has a new president
There’s a changing of the guard at Nintendo, with company president Tatsumi Kimishima retiring after two-and-half years in the job.
Kimishima, 68, has been replaced by Nintendo and The Pokémon Company board member Shuntaro Furukawa, 46.
Nintendo of Europe boss Satoru Shibata, once a regular presenter of local Nintendo Direct broadcasts, is also leaving his post as part of the reshuffle. He’s headed back to Nintendo headquarters in a more senior role.
- Switch’s brilliant rhythm game Voez just got another 11 free new songs November 16, 2018
- Capcom’s wonderfully weird cult classic action-adventure Killer7 is now available on PC November 16, 2018
- Star Citizen is free to try for eight days starting next week November 16, 2018
- Here are the best Black Friday deals, even though it isn’t Black Friday November 16, 2018
- Seven-day free Overwatch trial next week November 16, 2018
- Man pleads guilty to Call of Duty swatting incident that resulted in death November 16, 2018
- Pokémon Let’s Go tips and tricks for becoming a Kanto Champion November 16, 2018
- Nintendo and Microsoft confirm E3 attendance in wake of PlayStation no-show November 16, 2018
- Atari’s crowdfunded RollerCoaster Tycoon for Switch launches in two weeks November 16, 2018
- Why Red Dead Redemption 2’s Sean MacGuire is the best Irish character in a video game yet November 16, 2018